Chapter 18:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

Tharn never came back from last night and he hasn't been here. I picked up my phone and tried his number again. Suddenly someone picked up.

"Hello?" I immediately recognized the voice.

"Ran?Why do you have Tharn's phone?where is he?"I asked, trying not to sound angry.

"He's in the shower P', and it's not like what you think. Can we meet up?Maybe later"he asked.

"Can you put him on..  I want to talk to him"I demanded.

"If you want him to start talking to you,meet me up later... he told me he didn't want to see you. Just please trust me" he said.

I sighed.

"Fine. Text me the address and I'll meet you later"I said,finally giving in.

I end the call and threw my phone  on the bed. I don't know what this kid is up to, can I trust him? He might be plotting to break me and Tharn up.  I sighed again as I decided to get ready in case he wants to meet sooner.

My phone beeps.

Blue Rain Cafe at 3pm.

Was all the message read, I  took a quick shower.

*THARN POV*

I finally finished taking a shower, Ran had laid out the clothes on my bed. I quickly changed into them. Once I was done changing, I stepped outside onto the living room where Ran was playing with my guitar. He stopped once he saw me.

"You're getting the hang of it,gonna be a new hobby of yours now?"I asked.

"Hmm... I kinda like it. Though sometimes it hurts my fingers. Sorry I borrowed it without your permission"he said.

"It's fine, and you'll get used to it once you keep playing more"I said.

"Hmmm.. maybe I'll buy one someday"he said.

"Well,if you end up getting famous before I do, then don't forget me"I said.

"Haha.. of course not P', who can forget a person like you.. "he said as he smiled and strummed the guitar.

"P', if you really want to get away for a while then I can set you up with my friend's resort . It's like an hour away and super private... it's where I go when I need my alone time"he suggested.

"Hmmm... not a bad idea.. I might take you up on that offer"I agreed.

"Great! I'll text him. When do you want to go?"he asked me.

"The earlier the better... as long as I am back before Valentine's day since my band have to play at our event at school"I replied.

He pulls out his phone and started texting his friend.

"Got it. Do you have any plans today or are you just staying here ?" I ask him.

"I'm free until 3pm, I have to be somewhere. Why?Did you need me?"he asked.

Suddenly his phone beeped.

"Ah P'! My friend says he has 1 room.Did you want to leave today or tomorrow?"he asked.