Chapter 11:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I felt dejected by what happened earlier. I aimlessly walked around until I made my way over to the soccer field where No was waiting for me.

"Ai'Type!"No called out,waiving at me.

I walked over to where he was and sat myself down beside him. He looks at me and waves his hand in front of my face.

"Oi!Are you okay?"he asked.

"Unh"was all I could reply.

"Something definitely is wrong with you. Did you and Tharn talk everything out?"he asked.

"How can I?When that snotty junior is always with him almost 24/7"I replied.

"Well,he goes home to you. That's enough time to talk to him right?"he asked.

"Yeah.. but"I started but he cut me off.

"Knowing you, you open your mouth and made everything worse as usual"he said.

And there it was, he was right. Everytime I open my mouth, I always say the wrong things and make a mess of everything.

"It's how I deal with things.. I'm just so used to acting this way"I reasoned.

"Well yeah, I met you and you were always like this. I am not telling you to change but just be mindful of how the other party may feel"No said.

"No judgements here... but do you like Tharn?"No asked.

"Do you want to die,Noh?"was my immediate reaction.

"Ai'Type, you are always either irritable or spacing out these past few days. You even stopped going out with Puifai. You act crazy when you see him with Ran together. You throw this 'I hate gays, I don't like Tharn' but your actions prove otherwise"No replied.

I gulped and slumped down in my seat.

"I don't know, but I don't like seeing him happy with someone else"I started.

"And?"he asked,wanting me to continue.

"I miss spending time with him, hearing him call my name, everything"I answered.

My eyes widen as I covered my mouth.

"Are you sure you haven't fallen for him?Coz it kinda sounds like you are"No teased.

"But he probably doesn't want me anymore... now that he has that kid"I said bitterly.

"Ai'Type! Tharn has been chasing you for a long time, it's now your turn to chase him. Make sure you don't lose!"No encouraged.

"I will try... thanks No!" I said as I stood up and started running towards Than's faculty.

Immediately I spot Long, I run towards him and grab his arm.

"Long, is Tharn with you?"I asked.

"Ah! We have no more class today, Ran came and picked him up.Why don't you try calling him"he suggested.

"I see. Thanks" I said.

I got my phone out of my pocket, it rang a couple of times before going to voicemail.