Chapter 8:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

"I can drop you guys off,if you want P'Tharn"Ran offered.

"Oh I can't impose on you too much N'Ran" I declined.

"P', I'm not just anybody. I'm courting you, please just let me do this"Ran insisted.

"If you insist. Are you good to drive though?"I ask again.

"Yes P', I will be fine"he answered.

I then got down,scooped up Type from the couch and slung his aem around my shoulder so I could help him up. We went over to where he parked his car , I opened the door of the back seat and slowly laid Type inside. I then went inside the passenger side as Ran entered his side. He started the engine and drove off.

"Did you have a good time today?" I asked him.

"Yes P',you were cool on the drums but you were even more handsome taking the mic. Makes me want to hear you sing some more"Ran said.

I smile hearing these compliments from him. No one ever tells me these things but my family and girls at the bar. Definitely not gonna hear it from Type, so it felt good.

"Thanks,well we're playing again on Saturday... "I started.

"Oh I'll be there. But I was wondering if you wanted to spend more time, so we can know each other better" Ran suggested.

'Oh right! This guy said he wants to chase me. I've always been the one chasing, it's weird to have it reversed'I thought to myself.

But I did say,I was going to give him a chance. I look at the back seat and saw Type completely passed out . I know that the day where he'll ever look my way and love me will never come. I smile sadly.

"Sounds good. You want to grab brunch tomorrow?" I invited.

"Sounds like a plan P', I'll pick you up then"he offered.

We then arrive at my dorm. I went out from my side and immediately went over to open the back door and take Type out. I proceeded to take my guitar out but Ran stopped me.

"Just leave it with my for now P', now you'll have another excusedl on coming to see me"Ran said as he smiled.I smiled and shake my head.

"Are you sure you've never courted anyone before?You seem like a natural"I asked,raising my eyebrows.

"Haha never P', just you. Only you"he replied, I smiled once again.

"Well I'm gonna head up and put this guy to bed"I said.

"P'" he called out as he comes towards me and kisses me on the lips.
It was just a light peck,but it took me by surprise. Up until now,it has only been Type that I've been kissing.

"Good night P,sweet dreams... dream of me"he said.

I smile and nod.

"Yeah, I will. You drive safely going home. Text me when you get there"I said .

He nods and enters his car.

"Don't forget you promised me a date P' "he said.

"I won't. I'll text you the details for tomorrow. Go now!" I replied.