Chapter 14:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

When I got to the dorm, the lights were still off. Tharn probably wasn't done with band practice,I guess. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

'Come home asshole!' I mentally cursed.

I didn't want to admit it,but I miss him a lot. I want to be with him 24/7. I look at the picture frame on our night stand,bearing the 1st picture we ever took as a couple. A smile simply escapes my lips, I am so lucky to have him.

Suddenly I hear the door open and in comes Tharn,looking sexy as usual. Upon seeing me,he sets down his guitar and instantly went over to where I was.

"How was your day?"he asked.

"Okay, Champ and No kept teasing me about your masterpiece"I answered.

He tilted his head and looked at the marks he had left on me and smiled widely,proud of what he did.

"I must be one amazing artist to create such a beautiful masterpiece"he said slyly.

He caresses my cheek and slowly leaned in to kiss my lips. Who am I to deny this sexy man?I kiss him back, hungrily might I add.

He slowly raised my top up and slid it off me. I grab his top and slowly unbuttoned it as well. He pushes me on the bed and trailed kisses down my neck.

"Hmmm"a small moan escapes my lips.

He kissed me from my neck,slowly down my shoulders as he then landed on my nipple. He opens his mouth and slowly licked them. By this time, my dick was evident. He smiles and rubs his hand on my erection.

"Fuck!"was all that came out from my mouth.

"Haha. That is what I'm planning to do"he teased.

"Ai'Sat!"I cursed at him,as he just laughed.

He continued pull down my pants along with my boxers, my erect cock finally out from hiding. He smirks before going down and puts my cock in his mouth. The warmth of his mouth slowly engulfs my hard rod,wanting his full attention.

"T-tharn!" I moaned.

My fingers reach over and laced between his locks, caressing his hair. He slowly bobs his head up and down, as I thrust my cock in and out of his mouth. This man,so wicked... is driving me crazy. He picks up his speed and continued to blow my mind with him sucking me to my heart's content.

"Ahhh... Tharn!"I moaned as I thrust into his mouth faster. I could feel myself,getting closer to the end but before I could cum he clasps something on my cock. I look down and see what looks like a cock ring.

"What the fuck?!"I yell out, him smirking.

"If you're a good boy,I might just let you cum"he said,wiggling his eyebrows and teasing me.

"Fuck you!"I yell out once more, but he pulled me close and licked my neck.

"You dare me?"he teased.

Unfortunately,I was at his mercy...for now. I wanted to come so bad but he won't let me. I bit my lip and pushed him onto the bed, without any preparetion ,I positioned his cock in my entrance and slowly pushed myself in.

"Ahh...f-fuck!" I moaned, straddling him,wrapping my arms around him.
I could feel him to the hilt,not moving until I felt accustomed to him length.

"T-type,You're so hot... fuck!" Tharn cursed out as he spread my cheeks and pushed himself further inside of me. I clutched tightly onto him while biting his neck.

"Ahhh..T-Tharn! Fu-"I moaned but was cut off from the pleasure that bolted althrough out my body.

I hugged him tightly as he thrusted in and out of me,ravishing my hole.

"Fuck Type!... I-I'm cumming! He moaned,thrusting into me harder and faster.

"Ahhh...cum inside me!" I yell out, losing my mind.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pulled him closed. He pounded me into submission and I was slowly losing myself.

"I-I'm cumming!!!"I yell out.

"M-me too!.aahhh!"he replied as he hugged me tighter  and I felt him tense up and  release his seed inside of me,in an instant he unlocked the cock ring and I shot my seed onto his tummy.

I slumped forward towards him into the bed, all sweaty and exhausted. He hugs me and then kisses my cheek.

"I.. love you Type"was all he could muster, before slowly pulling out of me and hugging me tight.He then slowly drifted off to sleep, he must be so tired.

I could only smiled and kiss his forehead.

"I love you too Tharn"was all I could say.

Suddenly my phone beeps, I reached out to my night stand and opened the message. I saw that it was from my father.

Dad

Hey little man, can't wait
to see you tomorrow. I got
a surprise for you. See you then!

Type

Okay Por,.see you tomorrow.

Was all that I could reply before slowly closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

[To be continued]

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while since I updated. Just to let you know,I passed my exam and officially am a REGISTERED NURSE, thank you for being patient.I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though if its soo short... stay tuned, I'll try to update more. Thanks all!!!!!!