Chapter 5:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

WARNING: Semi R-18... don't like then don't read.

*TYPE POV*

I woke up exactly at 10am and saw that Tharn had already gone out.

'Where did he go now?Probably out with that guy... isn't he sick of seeing his ugly mug yet?' I thought.

I quickly got up and reached for my phone. I saw a message from No and Tharn. I opened Tharn's message first.

THARN

Went out for a jog,
I'll bring us food when
I come back.

I read it and smiled, maybe he's back to being in a good,friendly mood with me. Then I read No's message.

TECHNO

Hey, I'll just go to your
dorm to pick up my
bike. Any plans later?
It's a Saturday after all

TYPE

Tharn invited us to watch him
play at bar. Come with me?

TECHNO

Au. No date with your
girl today?Why don't
you invite her?

TYPE

No.. she said she's busy today.
Please?I don't want to go by
myself

TECHNO

Heh.Fine I'll come with
you to support your
husband

TYPE

Ai'No stop saying stupid
shit or I'll kick your ass

TECHNO

Oh no! I'm scared! Spare
my life!

He messaged me back sarcastically. I shake my head and replied to his text.

TYPE

Just meet me here by 5pm.
His gig starts at 6. See you later

With that I sent him my reply. I got up ,got my towel and some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water,let it run for a bit before stepping inside the shower. The skin gently hit my skin. I remember the first time Tharn jumped into the shower with me,suddenly I felt aroused.

My hands wander down to my cock which had suddenly become hard. With my hands coated with soap, I slowly stroked my cock, a small moan escape my lips.

I pick up the pace and began stroking my cock faster.

"Uhh.." I moaned.

I stroked some more, but I didn't feel content. Something was missing. I licked and sucked 2 of my fingers, feeling it was coated adequately I bring it down to my entrance. I rubbed a finger at my entrance first then slowly pushed it in.

"Ahh..."I moaned.

It feels a bit painful, but I stroked my cock and slowly pushed the finger in a bit more.Once I felt a bit more comfortable, I pushed another finger in.

"Ah fuck!" I said aloud.

*this is where Type is imagining things*

"You've been a very naughty boy Type"Tharn was right behind me, his cock sitting inside me as I was slightly bent over.

"T-Tharn!Please!"I pleaded.

"Please what?Tell me what you want"Tharn asked,licking my ear.

"Please fuck me!"I begged.

"Good boy!"he replied.

He thrusts his cock in me, pounding me to submission. Harder and faster, without mercy.

"Fuck...ahhhh .. I'm cumming...ahhh!"I yelled as I climaxed.

My legs almost gave way but I caught myself. My eyes widen as I realized what I had done. I came with my fingers in my ass while imagining him doing dirty things to me.

'Damn this guy! I will not give into him. He is just a fuck buddy!' I tried to convince myself.

My cum trickled down my leg and I took a deep breath and slowly stood up and continued to clean myself. I took my towel,dried myself off with it and wrapped it around my waist.

The moment I came out,Tharn had just arrived. I looked at him,his body sweaty. He looked really hot, I tried my best not to stare at him.

"Hey! I bought us food" he said, as he then set the food down.

"Come eat before it gets cold"he said.

I nodded as I then made my way to the table to join him for a meal.

"So what's new?"he asked.

"Nothing much.. Umm.. I might ask Puifai to be my girlfriend"I said.

He stopped eating and looked sad. I noticed from expression, he suddenly forced a smile.

" I see. Make sure you give her a present before asking her. I wish you luck Type"he said.

"Thanks. How bout you?"I asked.

"Oh N'Ran?He's a great guy. I'm taking it slow though. But I'm sure he'd make a great lover"Tharn answered.

With his reply, my hands balled into a fist as I  tried to smile as well.

"Thats's great. Maybe he can finally take your off my back"I said tactlessly as usual. He frowned.

"Haha. I was kidding. Don't get serious on me now. Come on eat! You have to prepare and get ready for later" I said,trying to distract him.

He slowly picked up his fork and started eating again. There was an awkward silence as we stole glances at each other.

After eating,I offered to clean up. He went into the shower and got dressed.

"Au. Is that what you're wearing to the gig?" I asked ,since he was dressed in plain black shirt and pants.

"I have to meet P'Jeed at the marketplace. I'm just gonna shower again and get ready at her place"he answered.

"I see. Will Ran be with you guys?"I asked.

"Hmm... they live close to each other. So yeah,maybe he'll be there. Why jealous?"he asked,grinning.

"Jealous my ass! Get out of here already" as I took his things and shoved him out of the room.

"I'll see you later then Type"he yelled from outside.

I sat on my bed and sighed. I didn't want to admit it but I was feeling jealous.

'Have I really fallen for this idiot?' I thought to myself.

[To be continued]