Chapter 7:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

"How do you know that guy won't win Tharn over?"I asked,feeling a bit heated.

"Because if you think about it, he already has the advantage since P'Tharn likes him. They could have easily gone out together. But since nothing has happened,I'm guessing P'Tharn isn't serious about him or that guy is just a coward. P'Tharn deserves better than that"Ran explained.

My hands clenched into a fist, I really want to punch this guy. Techno grabbed my hand and tried to calm me down. I took a deep breath and just tried to let it go.

"We don't know the guy, so let's not think ahead of it. Maybe he'll make a move sooner or later"I said, trying to sound calm.

"I guess. But whoever that guy is, he better be prepared. Since I don't stop 'til I get what I want"Ran said confidently.

I was about to say something,when Tharn and his bandmates got on stage.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming. We are the Anonymous band,we hope you enjoy our performance"the vocalist made his introduction.

I looked to see where Tharn was,he was on drums. And God,he looks hot.

"P'Tharn looks so hot on the drums"Ran said,while looking starry-eyed at Tharn on stage.

I have to admit,he does really look cool. All the girls at the bar were screaming his name as well, I could only glare at them.

"P'Tharn is so popular"Ran said.

"Yeah you're hubby is so popular. But don't worry too much Ai'Type, he has his sights on you"No leaned in and whispered to me.

I smack him in the head,he winced in pain. This guys just loves to tease me, but I look at Tharn again and I smile knowing that he likes me.

They played the first 3 songs before Tharn stood up,got his guitar and went in front of the mic. He was going to sing the last song for the first set, they have 2 sets for tonight.

I listened closely to the song and the lyrics, I found myself frowning.

'Is he singing about me?'I thought to myself.

"Ai'Tharn's song sounds sad... but I guess I know why and who's it for"No continued to tease me, luckily Ran didn't hear anything since he was so distracted with Tharn singing.

"Such a sad song, but his voice is amazing. I'm totally in love"Ran said.

I turned to look at him, he was facing front and smiling. I look back at the stage, Tharn was singing and stealing glances at our table.

"Thank you for listening" Tharn said shyly.

"Oho!so modest Ai'Tharn!that's it for the first set, we are gonna take a short break! Be right back!"the main vocalist announced.

With that,they set down their instruments and walked towards our table. His bandmates sat across from us with P'Jeed, on our side was No,Me,Tharn and Ran.