Chapter 10

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

"Tharn,let's fuck"I said, moving closer to him.

He looks at me,a bit surprised with me making the first move. He smiles thinly and leans in to kiss me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arm around him.

'He still likes me.. but his kisses don't feel the same as before' I thought.

The way he kisses me seems emotionless,cold and distant. I seperate from the kiss  and look at him once more.

"What's up with you?" I asked him.

He looks at me coldly.

"You said you just want to fuck right?That's what I'm giving to you. Why?"even his answers seem cold, he doesn't sound like the usual puppy dog who sticks to me like glue.

"Why are you acting like this? You agree-"I started but he cut me off.

"I am well aware of the fact that you will never return my feelings. That's why let's get this over with so we can go to sleep. Do you want it or not?"he said.

I raise my eyebrows and  sat up.

"Forget it then!Come to me when you calm down"I said angrily as I then move to  my own bed.

Thinking he would apologize and  come over to my bed. But this time he didn't and I looked to where he was .

"Ai'Type... I am tired. Tired of chasing you. If you wanted to do it, we can. But this would be the last time"he began.

"I will try to find my own happiness now. I don't regret loving you, but now I guess it's time I move on. I want someone who can give me the love I deserve. You made it clear to me that it's not you"he continued.

I wanted to hug him and tell him what's on my mind but my mouth and brain always seem to say or do the opposite. I turn away from him and covered my body with my blanket.

"I see. Well whatever, do what you want. If you change your mind, the offer still stands"I said,trying to hold back my tears.

"I will be fine. Please be happy with Puifai. Good night Type"he said.

Once he said that the tears just came come, I covered my mouth so that he wouldn't hear me.

*THARN POV*

After not hearing a reply from him, I thought he is either ignoring me or fell asleep. A tear rolls down my cheek,I bit my lip. I quickly wiped it away and forced myself to sleep.

-hours later-

I open my eyes and stretched my body.  I turned to see that Type had already went out. I frown,remembering our conversation  last night.

'I think this is for the best. I still love him, but I'm probably waiting for a miracle that will never happen'I thought to myself.

Am I unlovable? Why do people come into my life,hurt me and leave me? I sighed, but suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Good morning P' "Ran greeted.

"Hey. Why are you awake this early?"I asked.