Chapter 6:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

-ding-

I get a message from No that he's 5 minutes away from my apartment. I just finished getting ready. I look at myself in the mirror.

'I definitely look better than that Ran guy' I thought to myself

Suddenly I heard a knock from my door, I unlocked it and opened the door.

"You took so long" I told him.

"Huh?It's not even 6pm. I'm sure they won't start right away... plus traffic was horrible"he said.

"Do I look okay?"I asked him,making him grin.

"Oho. Trying to look good for your hubby?"No teased.

I blush furiously as I smacked him.

"Husband my ass... and no, I am trying to look good for the girls I'm gonna meet at the bar"I told him.

"Girls?Don't you already have Puifai?Aish! Poor girl..and Poor Tharn for liking someone like you"No said.

"What did you say?"I raised my eyebrows.

"Nothing. Let's get going before we miss your hub-I mean Tharn's show" No said.

I checked to see if I got everything I needed. Me and No proceeded to the parking lot,where I had left his motorcycle. We put on our helmets and drove off towards the bar.

*THARN POV*

After our practice, I immediately headed to P'Jeed's house. Once I got there,someone was already waiting for me, it was N'Ran.

"Hey stranger"he greeted as I walked up to him.

"Hey yourself, what are you doing out here?"I asked.

"P'Jeed said you were close, so I decided to meet you"he said.

I smile at him, he really is a sweet guy. I would consider him really attractive as well,not my usual type though.

"But you'll be bitten by mosquitoes out here"I told him.

"They can feast on me all they want, the wait is worth it"he said as he winked at me.

I just shake my head and smiled. He opened the gate and we went inside. P'Jeed came out and waved at me.

"N'Tharn, you're finally here. Ran has been waiting for you all day"P'Jeed said.