Chapter 9

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

After a crazy run-through with Type and that girl,we quickly paid for our meal. I took Ran by the hand and we made our exit from the cafe without saying goodbye to them. I just can't take it,looking at them so happy.

"P'?" N'Ran said.

"P'Tharn! My hand hurts"Ran yelled out.

I was taken aback and let him go.

"I-I'm sorry N'Ran..." I apologized.

"Are you alright?"he asked.

"Partly. I'm sorry... it's just that..."I began but he cut me off.

"There's something between you and P'Type right?"he asked.

I looked at him,surprised. Am I that easy to read?

"Do you like him?"he asked.

"I... do. But I know he won't ever accept my feelings"I replied sadly.

"Are you guys sleeping with each other?"he asked.

I could only nod in reply. He sighs and sits right next to me.

"I see. Well I did agree to not expect too much. I can wait, until you say you do want me or reject me I can wait for it"he said,trying to sound optimistic.

"I love you P'Tharn, whatever your choice may be... I'll wait for whatever reply you may give me... but right now,we  are still on date so where do you want to go?"Ran said,trying to force a smile.

I feel guilty for making him feel this way. He was about to walk ahead of me but I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry N'Ran, thank you for being patient with me"I said.

He turns to face me and wraps his arms around my neck.

"You know I'm pretty serious about you. I'm gonna do my best to make you choose me P'Tharn"he said as he leaned in and kisses my lips.

I was taken by surprise, but I close my eyes and kiss him back. Kissing him,feels nice. I've only been kissing Type. We break off the kiss,he smiles and shyly looks away.

"Your kisses taste sweet P' "he teased.

"Hey, don't be teasing your senior" I told him.

He holds out his hand towards me.

"Shall we go on with our date P'?"he asked.

"Yes" I answered as I held his hand and went thru with our date.

*TYPE POV*

Techno actually called to meet up with me after that little fiasco that happened. I sat down by the soccer field and waited for him to arrived.

"Ai'Type"Techno called out as he walked over to where I was.

"Are you alright?You were spacing out again"he observed.

"It's nothing. Just thinking of something"I replied.

"Does this something have to do with your hubby?"No teased.

Techno then guarded himself thinking that I was going to smack him in the head again,but this time I didn't. He opened his eyes and turned to look at me. He then put his hand on my forehead.

"Ai'Type?Are you sick?you don't seem to have a fever"he asked.

"Shut it No, I'm not really in the mood" I said.

"I saw Tharn before I got here,he was with that Tharn guy. Maybe they're going out already, I saw that nong kiss Tharn"No said.

My ears perked when I heard what he had said. No is a busybody and  blabbermouth so what he usually says is the truth.

"Oho. Is your hubby cheating on you Ai'Type?maybe that's why you're in a bad mood"No continued to say.

I stood up and my hands ball into a fist. I could feel my cheeks feeling hot and my body filling with rage.

"That asshole!I'm gonna kill him!" I said angrily.

"Oi!Calm down Type!"No said, trying to sit me down to cool my head.

"Why are you mad? It's not like you and Tharn are going out,right?"he asked me.

"Well..no.."I answered.

"Then,there you go. You really have no right to get angry. He's single and so are you. Plus you two are such opposites, esp.you. You're only gonna say stupid things to hurt him"he said.

"Ai'No!Who's friend are you?Why are you taking his side"I reminded him.

"I'm friends with you both. That's why  you guys should fix whatever mess this is between you two"No replied.

I have to agree this idiot is making sense. Maybe I should just talk to Tharn and clear the air between us. I sighed.

"I'll talk to him later"I said.

"Good! Now treat me to food since I'm such a good friend"No said,being a mooch as always.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Fine! Let's go before I change my mind"I replied.

We both stood up and headed towards his favorite bbq place.

*THARN POV*

We ended up spending the whole afternoon to 8pm at night doing all sorts of things. It was already getting late,and I didn't want him to get stuck in traffic. He drove me back to my dorm.

"Well,I guess this date comes to an end then"I started.

"It doesn't have to. You can stay over my house and I'll drop you off to school tomorrow"he offered.

"Sounds tempting but I don't want to trouble you any further. Maybe after class,we can hang out"I said.

"Sure.Just let me know then"he replied.

"Drive safe"I said.

I was about to open my door and step out when he grabbed my hand.

"P', before you go... can I kiss you?If it's okay?"he asked nervously.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips.

"There. Now go home, I don't want P'Jeed thinking I'm sending you home late every time" I said.

"Yes sir! I 'm already missing you ' "he said.

I shake my head and smile. I opened my door and stepped out of the car. He smiles and waves at me before driving off. I made my way to the dorm and opened the door. It was dark inside,meaning Type hasn't returned yet. I decided to take a quick shower, got dressed and laid in bed while listening to music.

My back was turned away from the door that I didn't notice or hear Type arriving. I almost drifted to sleep when he came over to my bed and hugged me from behind. I turned to face him,he pulls me in and kisses me hungrily. The smell of alcohol escapes from his lips as he devours mine.

"Tharn,let's fuck" he said.

[To be continued]

A/N:Hey guys! Another chapter...sorry for the wait and thanks for waiting. I am at the airport right now,I'm going on vacation for a week so I might not be able to update...sorry to leave you with this cliffhanger. Hope you enioyed. See yah later my lovelies!