Chapter 26:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

We ended up eating dinner with both our families at a restaurant nearby our dorm.

"So tell us how you guys met"Mom asked.

"Well,we met here. He is my roommate"I answered.

"I'm glad you guys got along right away"Dad said.

"Well... we did but then I... was mean to him.. because he is gay. It was because of a trauma when I was a kid"Type began.

I held his hand and he tried his best to smile.

"When?How come we didn't know about this?"his dad asked.

"It was a long time ago dad, I am better now. I am happy now and it's all because of Tharn"he answered.

"Mae,Por... I promise to take care of Type"I reassured his parents.

"I'm glad he found someone who loves him. It's hard to be so far away from him and we worry a lot. At least now,we can rest our worries because he has you. He can be a brat and a handful,but please take good care of him"his mom said.

"I will Mrs.-"I started but she cut me off.

"Call me Mae please.. and him Por"she said.

I smiled widely and nodded.

"I will take good care of him,Mae and Por"I said happily.

Everyone was just in a good mood and we kept the conversations flowing. Before we knew it,it was time for us to head home.

Mae,Por... did you need us to drop you off the hotel you're staying at?"Type asked.

"We'll take them.  Maybe a drink or two at our place before we drop you off?"my dad asked his parents.

"Yeah. Sure!"his dad agreed.

"I heard you guys own a resort?"Mae asked.

"Yes we do, maybe all of you can visit us sometime?I mean summer break and all"Type's mom suggested.

"Yes! Please do!"Type's dad said.

"That sounds wonderful.. let's start planning that over drinks. Thorn, please just tuck Thanya in bed later"Dad said.

Everyone got into different cars and we went our seperate ways. Type insisted on driving home, I smiled and fastened his seatbelt for him.

"Ready to go home?"I asked him.

"Actually, I want to go somewhere. But first put this on"he instructed as he tossed me a blindfold.

"Eh?Blindfold?Are you thinking of something kinky Type?"I teased.

"Ai'Sat!Just do what I tell you"he yelled.

I could only just chuckle and put the blindfold on me.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"Ai'Tharn,stop asking questions. You'll see when we get there"he replied.

We drove around for what I think felt like an eternity before he actually stopped and fully parked the car. I could hear him get out ot the car and then opened my door for me.