Chapter 2:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

I was on my 6th bottle of beer, I felt buzzed but not enough to feel drunk. The conversations kept flowing,as I turned to Ran his gaze was fully on me as if he was undressing me with it.

"Tharn, can you be a dear and grab us more ice at the bar?"P'Jeed said.

I smile and nod.I took the empty bucket,stood up and headed towards the bar.

"A bucket of ice please"I told the bartender.

She took the bucket and filled it with ice. I grabbed the bucket and  was about to head back. I turned around and saw Ran, he followed me all the way here.

"Ummm just stretching my legs P' "he reasoned out.

I raised my eyebrows and smiled. He was so easy to read.

"Is that so? Well, I'm heading back to the table. Are you staying here?" I asked him.

"Umm..d-do you want to go some place else with me?"he stuttered.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked him bluntly.

"Uhh..umm..." he stuttered,blushing.

I chuckled.

"I just think you're so cool..  I...I want to ask if you wanna hang out some time?"he asked.

He seems shy but cute at the same time. A lot of people talk to me and always want something from me. I guess it wouldn't hurt, not like I have anything better to do.

"How bout we exchange numbers to start?" I suggested.

His eyes widen and he smiles. He took out his phone and gave it to me. I punch in my number and saved it. I then called my number thru his phone so that I could have his number. I ended the call and saved his number as well.

"Ok saved. How bout we return to the table before they start looking for us. We can plan something for next time. Sounds good?" I suggested.

He smiles and nods. We went back to our table where everyone was waiting for us.

"You and Ran look good together"P'Jeed teased.

Everyone joined in with teasing me and Ran. We both just laughed and looked at each other. I took out my phone and  messaged him.

THARN

Coffee/tea after?

RAN

Yeah,I'd love to 🤗

I smile widely, not going to rush anything. I'm just being friendly, nothing wrong with that... I am single and available after all.

*TYPE POV*

I opened the door to our dorm and only for darkness to greet me. I turned on the light and saw that Tharn was nowhere in sight. I sighed.

'Where could he be? Shia! What am I thinking? I should be happy he isn't here so I don't have to see his stupid face...'I thought as I then frown as I remembered the hurt expression he had on his face earlier.