Chapter 16:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I walked back towards the store and went inside where my parents were waiting for me. We continued eating, but I already lost my appetite from what happened earlier..and my parents noticed that.

"Type? What's wrong dear?" Mae asked.

"Yeah, you seem out of it. You coming down  with something?"Por asked.

I shake my head and forced a smile.

"Nothing mae,por... just a bit tired from practice earlier"I lied.

I tried to act as normal as possible, until we paid and left for their reunion. It was a 15 minute drive until we arrived. We went inside ,where  we were greeted by my parent's friends and classmates.

"Hey you!You guys made it! Come in man!"one of dad's classmates came and patted his back.

"Yeah welcome! And this must be your son?"a woman asked.

"Yes, he's my son Type"Mae introduced.

I smiled and gave her a wai.

"Oh my,he's handsome and  respectful too... let me introduce my daughter... Kara"she said and introduced her to us.

"Sawadee kha"she said as she gave us a wai

I have to admit,she is very pretty and would really be my type... if I was single.

"Ahem. Well Vinka, show me around.Let our kids talk to each other. Type, enjoy okay?"Mae said as she pulled her classmate with her, leaving  me and Kara by ourselves.

"Sorry, my mom can be pushy and impulsive"I apologized.

"Oh don't worry, I know the feeling. My mom can be the same way. Umm.. you wanna go grab some food? I don't know anyone else here"she asked.

"Umm..yeah. I'll be with you, I just need to do something real quick"I told her,she nods and quickly goes over to where the tables are.

I took my phone out of my pocket to check if Tharn texted me.None. I sighed and decided to text him.

TYPE

Tharn, please... stop
being mad at me. I
didn't mean what I
did, you know this.
                          Seen

TYPE

Please, can we just
talk? I can leave here
and go where you are
                          Seen