Chapter 21:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

We were still by the dining area talking..me,Awin and Alin.

"Look like you guys are enjoying without me"someone spoke.

I turned my head to see who the voice belonged to... and eyes were wide open.

It was the girl that Type was hugging in the picture I saw

It was the girl that Type was hugging in the picture I saw. I tried to keep my cool. She sat herself beside Alin and started getting her own plate of food. I just kept staring at her and I guess she noticed it too.

"I'm Kara... you're Tharn right?"she introduced herself.

"Yeah..how'd you know?"I asked.

"Hmmm... I have my ways"she said,smirking.

"Is it from N'Ran as well?"I asked.

"Well that and from someone else"she replied.

I tried my best not to frown,knowing that she is talking about Type. I don't know if she is doing it on purpose or not.

"Maa..maa...let's go to the beach front and chill over there,na?"Alin suggested.

"Ah, that's a good idea. Let's go"Kara said excitedly.

We helped Auntie Jan,clear up the table and soon headed to the beach front. Me and Awin went ahead.

"Are you having a good time so far,P'?"he asked.

"Yeah,I am. Thanks N' "I said gratefully.

"So... are you planning to confess to N'Ran sooner or later?"I asked.

"Hmm..I don't know"he replied.

"Well,better think fast. He plans to go back to modeling"I told him.

Once I told him this, he looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"He is?I... I mean thats's good... he's back to being himself... I guess"he said,but I could tell differently from the tone of his voice.

"N'Awin, what are you scared of?"I asked.

"Rejection. That he won't feel the same?that he hasn't gotten over you. Lots of things P' "he replied.

"Nothing is ever easy N', but you will never know unless you take the risk"I told him.

"We'll see P' "he answered,finally smiling.

"Oi, what are you guys talking about over there?"Alin yelled out.