Chapter 23:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

Dinner was kind of exhausting, questions were being thrown at me left and right.

"So,who's the boy you're dating this time?It's been a while I must say"Mom began.

"Uh. His name is Type, he goes to the same university but different faculty"I answered as I stuffed food in my mouth.

"How is he?handsome?cute?"Mom pressed on.

"He is cute, even though we're kinda the same height"I answered.

"Well,show us a picture"Dad said.

"Aish. You guys will meet him sooner or later"I said,trying to avoid the subject.

"Au. This is him Mae,Por"P'Thorn said,as he showed them a picture of Type.

 This is him Mae,Por"P'Thorn said,as he showed them a picture of Type

"Oh my!He is such a cutie"Mom said

"Of course, he's my son and we have  good taste"Dad said proudly.

"But Tharn, if he is your lover... why doesn't he have pictures of you both together?You do, but he's not tagged"P'Thorn observed.

I bit my lip and sighed. I took another deep breath and told them the whole story from how we first met, how we got together and the most recent things that happened.

"Oh my baby, are you alright?"Mom came and hugged me.

"I'll be fine Mae"I replied as I hugged her back.

"This boy Type, you really think he'll go thru with courting you?"Dad asked.

"Well for starters,he sent him some flowers"P'Thorn answered.