Chapter 25:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

It was already Valentine's day, I checked myself in the mirror.

'Meh!I guess this will do..'I thought to
myself.

My phone suddenly rings and it was Lhong. I picked it up and answered the call.

"Ai'Lhong?"I answered.

"Where are you?we're almost done setting up here. Come now!"he yelled.

"Geez! Stop yelling. Alright,I'm coming"I replied.

I hung up the call,slung my guitar case on the shoulders and made my way towards the event. I wonder if Type will be ble to watch us play. I exited my dorm room ,got inside the car and slowly made my way over to the university. I made my way to the event hall,where my bandmates were already done setting up.

We were one out of the 5 bands that were supposed to play that day and we were the last one in line. The event was about to start, I scan the crowd and saw No and Champ coming our way.

"Ai'Tharn! Good luck out there"No greeted.

"Thanks"I replied while looking around.

A grin is shown in their faces.

"If you're looking for Type,he's not here yet"Champ said.

"Au. I'm not really looking for him"I tried to deny.

"Hmmm... denying but your  actions says otherwise. He said he was gonna try to make it. I think he said he had family matters to attend to"No replied.

Upon hearing that, I bit my lip and felt sad that I won't see him and that he won't hear me play today.

"Tharn,don't be sad. We'll just take a video and send it to him or maybe  do a videol call when you perform"Champ said,trying to cheer me up.

I smiled thinly and nodded.

"Hey,Tharn. We have to go backstage now"Lhong said.

"Unh. Well, see you guys later... enjoy the show na"I said.

Wit that the event started,we made our way backstage where the other performers were at. Everyone had their unique style and even most of them looked professional. I took out my phone and frowned, I didn't get any messages from Type today.

'I wonder what he is busy with' I thought.

Lhong flicked my forehead and I could only wince in pain.

"Aish Lhong!that hurt"I whined.

"Ai'Tharn,pull yourself together. He's still alive,he's just busy"Lhong said.

"But he hasn't messaged me"I said,pouting.

"Well,were you not the one that was playing hard to get with him and now you complaint he isn't texting you"Lhong said,now pinching my cheeks.