Chapter 12:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and could only smile at the sight of my now-lover. I carefully swept his bangs from his face,which made my slowly stir from his slumber.

"Good morning Type"I greeted him.

He opens his eyes and smiles as well. He pulls me in a tight embrace and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning Tharn"he replies.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"You have to ask? You know I am always hungry"he answered.

I smile and ruffled his hair, he is so cute. I am overwhelmed with happiness that he finally agreed to be my lover. I lean in and kissed him on the lips, he kisses me back when all of a sudden his tummy growls loudly. We break the kiss and I end up laughing out loud, he smacks me.

"Stop laughing! I told you I was hungry"he said,feeling embarassed.

"Haha! S-sorry! I won't laugh anymore. What do you want to eat? Congee? Breakfast set? or Me?"I teased.

"Ai'Tharn! You're not food"he said.

"I'm not. But you can still eat me"I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.

He shakes his head, I pull him closer when suddenly I received a message on my phone. We both looked at each other then Type grabbed my phone and opened my message.

RAN

Good morning P',
I hope you sorted out
what you needed to do
last week. I'm getting
better with the guitar
and the song you taught
me. Wanna see? Are you
free later?

We read the message and I could see the expression on Type's face change, he tossed me the phone and didn't say anything. I caught my phone and pulled him close.

"Ai'Type, say something"I said.

"What?! Reply to him, tell him you already have a lover" he commanded me.

"I'll meet up with him"I began.

"Why? Can't you just text him?Why do you have to see him?"he asked,feeling annoyed.

"Because, I already am going to reject him... he does deserve to hear it from me directly and personally"I answered him.

I know how it feels to be rejected, and if it were me I would rather be rejected in person rather than through a text message or phone call. Type huffed and turned his back on me, clearly he was getting jealous. I sighed and hug him from behind, pulling him close.

"Ai'Type, stop getting jealous. I am going to tell him face to face that I already am taken. Please trust me, I'm not gonna do anything stupid"I assured him.

He sighed and turned to face me.

"You better not or else"he said,pouting.

I smile,hug him tighter as he hugs me back.

"Shall we go get something to eat?"I asked him.

"Are you treating me?"he asked.

"Of course, anything for my boyfriend"I answered,leaning in and kissing his forehead.