Prologue

-1995-

"Hey! Stop it, Gia!"

Little Sebastian tried to cover his face by crossing his hands. But little Georgia didn't obey him. Instead, she kept blowing the bubbles to him. She giggled after seeing his reaction.

"Are you happy, Gia?" he was finally brave enough to talk again after he found out that she had stopped.

"Of course, Seb!" Gia still laughed.

"Now, can I borrow your bubble liquid?"

Just before Gia answered, Seb had snatched it from her. He dipped the bubble blower to the liquid and blew it right to her direction.

"No!" Gia ran as fast as she could to avoid Seb's bubble attack.

Those 8-year-old kids kept running until both of them were out of breath. Then, Seb decided to sit on a bench at the park. Gia shortly followed him.

"Today is really fun, isn't it?" she asked him.

"Of course it is," he replied with a happy but tired face. "Gia, I want to ask you something."

"What do you want to ask?"

"Hmm... what do you want to be in the future?"

The little girl shrugged. She hadn't decided what she wanted to be when she had grown older. But, she had a big dream that she wanted to achieve. "I don't know. But, I want to have a bookstore. My parents often bring me to a bookstore and they buy some great books for me. I really love books!"

He smiled. He knew that reading was her most favourite hobby. "Oh, that's great! So, if I want to buy a book, I can visit your bookstore."

"Of course, Seb. You will be a special visitor for me," she giggled. "What about you?"

Quite the opposite from Gia, Seb had decided what he wanted to be in the future. "Me? I want to be like Schumacher."

"Schumacher?"

"Yes. Michael Schumacher. He is a Formula 1 driver. He is from Germany, just like us." Gia was puzzled. She had no idea who and what Seb was talking about. Her expression made him laugh a little. "Formula 1 is a racing competition. The racing drivers will drive their cars very fast!"

Gia nodded, a sign that she slowly understood the things that Seb was explaining to her. "Wow, that's amazing! But isn't that scary?"

"It looks scary, but really fun as well," he told her. "I started karting since last year and it's very fun."

"I hope that your dream to become a racing driver comes true, Seb."

"Thank you, Gia. I also hope that your wish to have a bookstore comes true."

"I hope so," Gia smiled, imagining if someday she really had a bookstore. "Why do you want to be a racing driver?"

"Some years ago, my dad bought me a mini-kart as a Christmas gift. I was the happiest boy at the time. He also arranged a mini track at the yard. It was so narrow! I almost crashed into my parents when they watched me," Seb laughed, remembering the moment. "I couldn't stop playing with my kart. In the beginning of last year, my dad bought the bigger kart for me and he also brought me to a karting event. It all started from there."

"Oh, so that's the reason why you want to be a racing driver."

"Yes. Hmm may I know what kind of bookstore you want to have?"

Gia was thinking for a moment. "I want my bookstore to be like a library as well. So, the people who come could read the books they liked as long as they wanted. Or they could probably borrow the displayed books if they couldn't buy the new one."

"That's a good idea!"

"Really?"

"Yes, it is. So, if I couldn't buy a book that I wanted, I could just borrow it for some days."

"That's right. I would let them borrow it for a week. But if they borrowed it more than a week, they had to pay the fine."

They were in a deep conversation about their biggest dreams. They would support each other for reaching it. Then, they talked about another things, such as Gia's brother whom she thought was really annoying and how much Seb wanted to have a little brother whom he could play with.

Sebastian Vettel and Georgia Hassler were students at the same school, but different classes. They often played together at school during the break time. Seb sometimes also played with Gia at a park on the weekend.

They were kids from a small town in Germany, Heppenheim, with their biggest dreams in their lives. Seb wanted to be a Formula 1 driver like his idol, Michael Schumacher. While, Gia hoped that when she was older, she could have her own bookstore, as it was her favourite place.

---

Author's note: Hi, everyone! Welcome to my third fanfic (and of course Seb is the main character), Back To You! This story will completely be different from the previous ones I wrote (Love At First Sight and Love Is My Drug).

I apologize in advance if there are a lot of vocabularies that I repeatedly type here, as I'm still lack of it, but I hope that you will understand the plot of this story. So, last but not least, I hope that you're gonna enjoy this one and please comment and vote if you are interested!