Chapter 47: Run Out of Patience

Author's note: I will warn you from here. Another drama is coming...

*The song title is One Last Time from Westlife, which I think some of the lyrics match this chapter as it is about the friendzone*

---

Canadian GP was totally one of the biggest disappointments for Seb. He felt frustrated and mad as he couldn't accept the reality. It all started really well. He started from pole position and he was possible to repeat his successful at the same circuit on the previous year.

He comfortably led almost all laps, except when he had to come into the pit stop. It could have been his first victory of the season. But the fate said otherwise. Unfortunately, he was handed a five-second time penalty for re-entering the track unsafely and forcing another driver, who was Lewis in that case, off the track on lap 48.

He ultimately crossed the finish line first, but was only more than 1 second ahead, which meant the victory was awarded to Lewis. Before the podium, Seb did an iconic thing. He removed the #1 board from Lewis' car to the empty space where his car should've been parked. He swapped it with #2 board.

Gia who watched that race at home could feel Seb's anger. Since she made up with him, she learnt more about F1 and she felt that he didn't block Lewis on purpose because he lost control of his car. An hour after the race, she looked at the official account of Scuderia Ferrari on Instagram. The Prancing Horse team posted a photo of Charles consoling Seb on podium.

She looked at the comment section and she was quite relieved that most people still supported and considered Seb as the true winner, although some others thought that he deserved that penalty.

---

A week after, Seb went back to Vienna. He still couldn't forget with everything that happened on that race. He still felt disappointed. His team decided to appeal, which meant that they had to collect some evidences that he didn't break the rule.

Seb thought that visiting Vienna and also meeting Gia there could make him feel better. He wanted to take a walk with her on Sunday. And he would try his luck once again. He felt that he couldn't wait for much longer. He realized that he was getting older, and so was Gia. He had been dreaming about marrying her and having a child, or even children, from her.

Gia looked at herself in the mirror and then smiled as she was ready. She left her bedroom right after she finished preparing herself. She walked down to the first floor and decided to wait at the guest room. Adelina sat next to her daughter. "Where will Seb bring you to?"

"He wants me to show him another museum here in Vienna. I will suggest him to go to Kunst Haus Wien, and then we probably have lunch somewhere."

"He really likes museums, doesn't he?"

Gia smiled. "He does. Museum is a peaceful and quiet place for him and he always admires all things that are exhibited there."

While they were having a chat, there was the sound of a car horn in front of their house. It was none other than Seb. Gia and Adelina walked out of the house. He locked the car before walking towards them. Then, he hugged and greeted Adelina. "Good morning, Mrs. Hassler."

"Good morning, Seb. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." Then, Seb asked Gia, "Are you ready?"

Gia smiled. "Of course, I am."

Gia and Seb said goodbye to Adelina before they left. The roar of his Ferrari car never stopped making her amazed. Their first destination was Kunst Haus Wien. It was a museum in Vienna that was designed by an Austrian visual artist, Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The museum exhibited Hundertwasser's works permanently and it also hosted regular temporary exhibitions of other artists.