Chapter 65: Mine

After the photographer took some photos of Gia and Seb when they were still wearing the first wedding dress and suit, they went to their respective prep rooms as they would wear their second one

Gia wore a long sleeve dark green chiffon evening dress, while Seb wore a white shirt and black suit with a bow tie, matching the colour of his wife's dress.

When she left the prep room, he had been waiting for her outside. "Hi, gorgeous."

She smiled shyly. "Hi, handsome."

"Let's enjoy the party now."

Gia nodded as she agreed. Then, the bride and groom held hands as they were walking to the room where their wedding reception would be held. As they entered the room, all families and guests were clapping their hands to welcome the newlywed couple. They showed their smiles to them. The reception was held in the Hercules Hall, at Liechtenstein Garden Palace, which could be used for concerts and conferences as well.

 The reception was held in the Hercules Hall, at Liechtenstein Garden Palace, which could be used for concerts and conferences as well

Some round tables with chairs had filled the room, which would be the place for the families and guests to have dinner together. Gia and Seb walked to the spot where the Master of Ceremony was standing at. Then, he gave a microphone to Seb as he would be the first to give a speech.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Here I am, standing in front of you all, with the woman who has officially become my wife. I want to thank each one of you for sparing your time to come to our wedding ceremony and reception, even though it's quite cold as the winter finally comes," Seb put a joke which made the guests laugh.

"But, as the officiant said on our wedding ceremony this afternoon, Georgia and I want to share this moment with you as today is our best day. This will be the beginning of our new chapter and we are definitely looking forward to that." Seb glanced at Gia right after. "Do you want to add something?"

"Yes." Gia took the mic from Seb. "Good evening, everyone. I think that there's not much to add from me. I just want to say that how grateful I am that this day finally comes. Again, Sebastian and I want to thank you, especially for those who've known much of our relationship, for the support that you've given us. I hope that this will be a once-in-a-lifetime marriage for both of us. Last but not least, please enjoy the party tonight! Thank you once again."