Prelude✨

Hello there,

For those of you who know me, It's wonderful to see you all again and actually write and something on this site! I haven't done that in so long.

For those of you opening a book of mine for the first time, hiya! My name is ThrillerGal. I used to be very inactive in the MJ fanfic community and left for a bit but it looks like I'm unofficially back.

So, I know many of you are wondering, why did you go? 

Well, I retired from writing MJfanfiction about four years ago after running out of ideas and honestly being bored with the fanfic community. It used to be so fun but has certainly died down a little bit. I also went to write for another fandom which I still do, but I have returned to my first love, the Moonwalker community.

I've been reading imagines for a while now and at first, I didn't really get the hype of it. But I actually think they're pretty practical. They're mini fics and you can work with a lot of different plot lines that may not work for a fanfic. In the time I've been out, adult life has caught up to me and I honestly don't have a lot of time to write a full-length fic so this works to get all my ideas out.

So, before we begin, let's lay down some ground rules, shall we?

 I WILL accept request/ideas - however, the main character must remain named (Y/N)

I WILL NOT be writing smut - sorry MJpervs. I just like to focus on emotion and feeling rather than the physical side of things. That doesn't mean that sex doesn't exist in the world of these imagines, I just won't be writing about it in detail, as all.

I WILL NOT write imagines about underaged sex/romance with Michael. I also WILL NOT be writing about any incestuous relationship either(whether blood-related or not).

I WILL NOT write imagines/accept requests that romanticize toxic relationships. That includes: romanticizing physically or emotionally abusive relationships and romanticizing infidelity. Emphasis on the last one. This fandom seems to have a fascination with portraying affairs and or being cheated on as something to aspire for or overcome in a relationship. The "Michael cheats" imagine is almost obligatory in this fandom. What is romantic about breaking up marriages or having Michael cheat on you? I don't find these tropes to be cute and they only push the message that being unfaithful to a partner isn't a big deal and this desire to paint Michael as a serial cheater is a strange and frankly tired trope. I have accepted a couple of tropes like this in the past but no more.

If you want there to be infidelity in your imagine, please do not expect a happy ending. 

I really don't want to write/ feature imagines with LMP/MJ or LMP. I don't hate her but I do dislike her and simply just would not like her in this space, plus I feel like the trope is worn out so, sorry. 

*All imagines will remain in an original universe where Michael is famous.*

To Request(Request have been discontinued as 5/24/21 ):

Please send me a private message with the following:

Chosen MJ Era

Genre/tone( e.g fluff, sad, bittersweet, etc)

Basic outline of the plot (Please try to be as detailed and precise as possible. Not only does it prevent confusion or the possibility of your request not turning out the way you want it to but it also makes the process of completing your request quicker and easier. Also, please have at least two ideas ready in the event that I don't find it to be suitable)

*I reserve the right to decline requests that I feel are inappropriate or portray Michael in a negative light*

Imagines will vary in era and don't follow a specific pattern but feel free to imagine any era you like!

So, I think that just about sums things up. 

I hope everyone enjoys these!