T H R E E

•(1181 words) •

(1181 words) •

~TOM'S POV~

Y/N's apartment was charming. It smelled like lavender. There was art on the walls without frames. Her floors where rustic and creaked every step you took. Y/N walked into the room.
"So what's the move?" I asked
"Oh I'll go get the OxyContin, you can put on a movie or something" I nodded. My phone buzzed with a text from Cody.
CODY- are you still at the club?
ME- no sorry, I got caught up
CODY- you always say that
ME- I'm at a girls apartment
CODY- ohhh ok, I'll leave you be
ME- it's not like that
CODY- gatcha
I put my phone back in my pocket and grabbed the remote. I turned on the TV and looked through Netflix.
"Black mirror is a good one" y/n walked in.
"Yeah, I mean anything is good on oxy's"
"True" y/n sat next to me and handed me 3 pills.
"Do you need water?" She asked
"No I'm good" I threw all 3 pills into my mouth and dry swallowed them. She followed suit. We sat back and waited. Y/N grabbed some blankets and threw them over us. We put on a black mirror episode, and she sat cross legged next to me. I scooted closer to her and put my arm on the couch above her head. She didn't acknowledge it. I didn't know what her intentions were for tonight, I didn't want to push anything. She was sweet and I knew I probably would see her again. I didn't want to ruin anything. We sat through the episode and eventually it started to kick in. I felt content. I looked at her watching the T.V., she had a soft smile on her face. It felt euphoric. The blanket weighted against my legs. There was a warm feeling throughout my whole body. She wanted to switch the show to something lighter. She put on a comedy I've never seen before. She rested her head on my shoulder with my arm still above her. Every time she laughed I could feel it vibrating through my body. We kept commenting on little things we thought were funny which just made it funnier. Eventually my eyes felt heavy. My body felt heavy, like I couldn't move if I wanted to.

~Y/N POV~

I looked up at him and his eyes were closed. He looked at peaceful, I didn't want to wake him. I knew he wouldn't be comfortable sleeping on the couch. I touched his shoulder to wake him gently.
"Hey" I whispered. I rubbed my hand on his bicep, I didn't realize how muscular he was. He eventually woke up. "Come on, the bed will be more comfortable then the couch" he looked confused. He was probably pretty out of it. I helped him up and he mumbled some nonsense. I put his arm around my shoulder and helped him to the room. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes. I put the covers over him and hopped in on the other side. I got comfortable and drifted to sleep. Tom's shifting in the bed woke me up. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00am. He scooted towards me, he put his arm around my stomach. He was my big spoon, I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. The high was still in me, it made everything better.
*
I woke up and turned to my side. Tom was gone and my chest sank a little. I mean I should have known better. I should have known he just used me for my drugs. He would have never come over if it wasn't for the oxy. I slammed my head back on the pillow. I sighed and decided to go for walk to clear my head. I walked passed the kitchen to get the the shower and saw something on the counter. It was a note.

(708-733-5557) .
I'm sorry I left I had work and I .
Didn't want to wake you from your .
Slumber. I had a great time, thank .
You for letting me stay over. I left. .
You a little present. -Tom .

I looked down at the table to see the bag of coke we didn't finish from the night before. There was at least two grams in there. I smiled to myself and muscles relaxed that I didn't realize I was tensing. I left the note on the counter and put the bag in my bedside table along with the mirror. I happily jumped in the shower and rinsed myself a clean slate. The warm water gave me chills. I lifted my head toward the shower head with my eyes closed. I was thinking of my plans today. I could take more oxy or that coke Tom left. I could call up Noah, or Ash. Or I could text Tom, but I wouldn't do that. That would be weird. Right? It's to soon. Right?
I got out of the shower and put my hair in braids to dry. I went into my room got dressed and poured myself two shots. Morning drinks were always my favorite, it got rid of that horrible ache in your head and stomach. Like something was trying to get out. I opened my bedside table. The sound of pills and bottles rolling across the drawer was like music to my ears. Xanys, percs, oxy, Valium, hydro, and now some coke. The mirror in the drawer reflected back at me while I was deciding what to choose. Most of the pills I bought from a dealer. The oxy I stole from my dad. He went into back surgery a few weeks ago, and has been getting a steady supply of that shit since. My family knows I have issues they just don't know my coping mechanisms. My mom caught me stealing her pills a while back but I told her I was gonna sell them for rent. I told her I was clean, she believed me...
I snapped back into reality and grabbed the Percocet. They are a lot like OxyContin but with some Tylenol. I decided I needed some Tylenol because my head was still pulsating, like my brain was expanding and shrinking in my skull every five seconds. I was to impatient to wait an out for the effects so I popped 3 in my mouth and crunched them like smarties. The bitter flavor of crushed pills is one of the nastiest tastes known to man kind. I gaged, but I eventually got it down. I rinsed out my mouth with vodka and laid back on my bed. I wonder if I should text Tom. It might be the alcohol talking. I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed to the kitchen. I typed (708-733-5557) into my phone under the contact name, Tom (the British one). I tapped the message button.

ME- thank you for the present. I had a fun time last night too. - Y/N

I jumped back on my bed and waited.