F I F T E E N

(586 words)~Y/N'S POV~

(586 words)
~Y/N'S POV~

At breakfast there were rumors about the screams. They said it was coming from the padded room across the hall, but nobody has heard a peep since the sun came up. I was still frightened, it felt like there was a wild animal in a cage about to break out at any moment.
The gossip died down but my mind was still occupied by the screams, his voice rang in my ears.
  A nurse handed me two plastic cups, one filled with water the other filled with little pills of different size and color. I poured the pills into my mouth followed by the water.
"Can I go to my room? I'm not feeling well"
"Sure, just let the front desk know"
"Ok thank you"
I walked down the hall to the front desk, nobody was behind it. Looked around and got a glimpse of two screens showing the blue padded room. The image was blurry but I could see a man strapped to the table, sleeping. I looked around to see nobody was watching before I went behind the desk to get a better look... my body froze and my heart stopped, it was him, Tom. The screams came from Tom. I grabbed the ring of keys hanging on the wall and hid them in my shirt. I quickly left from behind the desk and started down the hall, I passed one of the nurses that was supposed to be managing the desk. I finally got to the door, I pulled out the ring and started fumbling with the keys, trying to fit them into the lock one at a time. Finally one clicked, and the door was open. I slipped behind the door and shut it softly not to make a sound. I turned around to see Tom, sleeping softly. The way his brown hair laid on the table, the way his lips puckered when he slept, the way his cheeks were slightly rosey. I reached for the buckles on his wrists, I loosened them enough for his arms to be free.

~TOM'S POV~

I felt the straps on my wrists loosen. I opened your eyes to see y/n concentrating on the buckle of my other arm. I was in a dream.
"Y/n?" I asked a little groggy from the meds they gave me.
"You are awake!"
"What are you doing?! Why are you here!?"
"It's ok, I came here two weeks ago"
"Are you aloud to be in here?"
"No.."
"You'll get in trouble, I'm fine"
"I know but I just feel so bad they did this to you. Why are you here by the way? What did you do?"
"I don't remember..." She finished the last buckle and I sat up on the table. She wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry.." she whispered. I returned her embrace.
"I'm the one that should be sorry..."
The door slammed open and two men rushed in. 
"Y/N go to your room!" One of the men said.
She let go of me and placed her hands on my face. She looked me in the eyes with a soft smile.
"Y/N!" The man yelled again. She left the room and one man followed her.
"Are you hungry?" The nurse asked.
"Aren't you going to strap me down?"
"You don't seem hostile"
"Yeah, I'm hungry"
"Ok I'll bring you your breakfast... how do you know y/n btw?"
"She is my girlfriend"