F I V E

•(1165 words)•

•(1165 words)•

~TOM'S POV~

I got off the phone with Noah and waited for his text. It took him a couple minutes but he finally sent it. The address was near my apartment.
*
My GPS eventually took me to a tall building with concrete steps and big double doors. I recognized this building from the night before. It was old and sturdy. I walked up the wet concrete steps, yellow light was shining through the windows in the doors. I opened the heavy door to a warm breeze that gave me goosebumps.
"47b" I whispered to myself. I did not remember the number of y/n's door, I was pretty drunk going through it. I walked up one flight of stairs to a red carpeted hallway.
"39, 40, 41, 42..." I whispered to myself. "49b"
I stood in front of the door and knocked. Noah opened the door, I remembered the apartment. Same creaky floors same frameless artwork, same floral smell.
"Come on in" Noah greeted me.
I walked in silently, looking around confirming it was the same place.
"Does y/n-" Noah cut me off
"Yeah, she is in the bathroom" suddenly y/n walked out in a big t-shirt and shorts. Her shin high socks slid across the hardwood.
"Oh, hello again. What a pleasant surprise" I looked at y/n and she smiled back. There was a comfortable silence. Only Noah was confused.
"Umm, so an 8 you said?" Noah asked.
"Y- yeah" I responded looking away from y/n. I could feel her eyes still pressed against my skin.
"$70" he handed me a bag. I was going to argue the price but I didn't want to seem stingy in front of the girl.
"Do you want to hangout for a bit?" I looked over at y/n she had the inside of her lip caught between her teeth. I looked at Noah and he was given her eyes, not the good kind. "Noah and I would love to have you over" she gave Noah the same eyes he gave her.
"Uhhu..." Noah responded.
"Um, sure I guess"
"oh I'll get out the coke you gave me!" She skipped down the hall with her big shirt bouncing with her.
"I didn't know you knew y/n" Noah started.
"I just met her yesterday actually, I don't know her that well-"
"You like her?" Noah asked calmly from the couch. I was still standing by the entrance.
"I mean of course-" he cut me off.
"Do you want to fuck her?"
"Wow wow wow, hold on-" I was shocked by his bluntness.
"Do you you want to hurt her?"
"Your getting the wrong message here dude-"
"She is fragile."
"..."
"Don't hurt her."
"..." We looked at each other for a second. His face softened.
"Now don't be scared off because I'm telling you this, I like you and so does y/n so stay and do a line."
"...okay" I heard the door down the hall open.
"How much would you say is left in here?" She asked holding up the bag.
"2 grams, maybe less"
"More then enough"
"Will you do the honors?" She handed Noah the bag along with a residue coated hotel key card.
"Sure thing"
"Come sit!" She patted the couch cushion next to her. I walked over and did as she said. We both watched Noah, who was sitting across from us. He poured out the contents of the bag and broke up the larger pieces with the card.
"It's so satisfying, don't you think?" She looked up at me. My eyes got stuck in those deep y/e/c eyes. I hesitated.
"Uh y-yeah, it is"
"Thank you so much by the way, I know I've already thanked you but it was a nice gesture"
"Of course, I felt bad for leaving while you where asleep. I know that was a dick move"
Noah was looking down at the table trying to concentrate on the cutting of the coke. His face was all scrunched up. He looked upset.

~NOAH'S POV~

I felt my stomach go into knots when y/n invited him to stay. I've had a LARGE crush on Tom ever since he started buying from me. I love y/n and I wanted nothing more then her to be happy but I wanted Tom all to myself. I was having two VERY differing thoughts pass through my mind every few seconds. One being that I love y/n with a passion and I wouldn't want anyone to hurt her, and if Tom hurts her in any way I will bash his brains in with my heel. The other being that I want Tom to lead y/n on then break her and tear her apart and warp her heart so she can never love again because she STOLE MY MAN! Then I would have him all to myself, but of corse I would never express the latter thoughts in any way, shape or form. So there I sat angrily cutting the wonder dust while having a battle between thoughts. Tom looked at me strangely, so I relaxed the muscles in my face I didn't know I was scrunching.

~Y/N'S POV~

Noah tightly rolled the bill. He put one end to his nose and the other on the glass. We watched him move along the glass, using the bill like a vacuum.
"Uh that's some good shit" he spoke after pulling his head up. He handed the bill to me and I repeated his actions. I lifted my head up and took a deep breath of the cool apartment air. A small smile crept on my lips. Before I could pass the bill to Tom, Noah's phone rang.
"One second" Noah stood up from his spot on the couch and walked to the kitchen, where his conversation would only be mumbles to us. I passed the bill to Tom. Tom did his thing as I walked to the kitchen. I rested my elbows on the counter and my hands on my cheeks.
"Who was that?" I asked as he got off the phone.
"I gotta go deliver" he returned.
"Oh, you have to go now?"
"Don't sound to excited" the sarcasm rang through my ears. I looked at him confused. He started walking back to the living room when I grabbed his arm.
"What is up with you?" I asked.
"Nothing"
"Noah, what?"
"I'll tell you later" he continued to the living room and I followed close behind him. Tom was sniffled as he finished his line.
"I gotta go make a delivery" Noah grabbed his bag off the couch and headed to the door.
"Now?" Tom asked.
"Yeah, catch you guys later"
"Bye!" I waved as the door closed. I sat down on the couch; I looked at Tom and he looked at me.
"Whatcha wanna do" I asked Tom all hyper, cocaine running through me.
"I kinda wanna kiss you right now"