T E N

~Y/N'S POV~   (1003 words)

    ~Y/N'S POV~
(1003 words)

I woke up comfortably cuddling Tom. My hand was pressed against his warm chest and my leg was on his. I slowly pulled away to sit up. I rubbed my face, put up my hair and slid out from the covers. I took a good look at Tom, the pillow pushed against his cheek so his lips protruded out. He looked too cute for his own good. A smile crept onto my face, suddenly my withdrawal symptoms have started to trickle in. Nausea, sweating, anxiety, insomnia, the list goes on. Before I started to feel any worse I popped four little white pills into my mouth. Stared at myself in the mirror with my hands on the counter. I felt it all... the churning of my stomach, the pulsing in my head, my thoughts racing with chaotic energy.
I let out a sigh and relaxed my chin to my chest. I ran the shower and slumped in. This feeling was very familiar, almost every morning. I never got used to it. Once I ran out, I called Noah about 40 times. He was on a big drug run and obviously couldn't answer his phone. He found me a few hours later with my head in the toilet bowl half naked. It's fucked up. I'm fucked up. It's not even 'safe' for me to try and quit on my own. I would have to go to treatment, and there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm going to another treatment facility ever again.
I looked up at the shower head and let the water run down my body, warming my skin.
"Good morning" I heard a voice say faintly through the sound of the water.
"Good morning" I said a little out of it, the pills not kicking in yet.
"Are you ok darling?" My head poked its way out of the water.
"Yeah, a little tired" I didn't want him to know the extent of my addiction.
"There is some coke out here for you if you would like some" he said a little excited. Looks like someone also got there fix of choice today. I turned off the shower, dried off, threw on a large t-shirt, and started to brain my hair.
Tom walked into the steamy bathroom. He wore nothing but gray sweatpants. He still made my heart race when he came close to me.

~TOM'S POV~

"You can take a shower if you need" y/n spoke, a blush appearing on her cheeks as the ran her fingers through her hair.
"It's all right" there was a short silence. I walked up behind her and softly put my hands on her hips.
"Your hair looks nice in braids" I spoke into her ear. She continued to braid her hair, looking at me through the mirror.
"Thank you" she turned her head slightly to me. That was my cue to kiss her. It was short and sweet, she continued to braid her hair. I pulled away from behind her and went to sit on the bed.
"What do you want from breakfast? I'm going to order some Postmates"
"Um whatever your getting is fine" she responded finally returning from the bathroom.
"Anything you want, anything at all?"
"Get me something with potato"
"Potato? Like hash brows, or breakfast burrito or" he held out the 'r'.
"Whatever is fine"
"You are killing me!" I laughed .
"Just get me a burrito" she laughed back.
"What place do— you know what, I'm just going to pick" I ordered everything from my phone and sent it to her address. She came and sat on my knee to take a look at my phone screen. A breakfast burrito from that local place down the street, along with corn beef and hash. I hit order.
"Thank you" she smiled at me and bounced a little on my knee.
"What now?" She asked. Without hesitation I kissed her neck, leaving more red and purple spots. She pulled away lightly.
"I can't, it still hurts from last night." She turned around and lifted up her large shirt. She had bruises below her ass on her inner thighs. I caressed the bruise lightly.
"Darling I'm so sorry! I was being to rough, I didn't mean to hurt you!" I spun her around and stood up. She looked up at me with an endearing yet lustful face.
"No, I liked it." I stood looking down at her, blood rushing south. "I just need a little time to recover" she added. I eyed her up and down, mentally undressing her. There was a little silence. "Well what if I took you up of your coke offering"
"Oh yeah definitely" I snapped out of my trance.

(I don't know if you all can see it, but comment if the end of this chapter and the next chapter don't match up. Wattpad keeps deleting the ends of my chapters and idfk why)

Summary of what was lost: Y/N found that Tom had a girlfriend and kicked him out.