N I N E

(603 words)~Y/N'S POV~(Smut warning)

(603 words)
~Y/N'S POV~
(Smut warning)

The dress slid off me and I felt vulnerable. I was undressed and he was fully clothed. I led him down the hall to my room. On the way he took off his shirt and tie. I turned around to see his bare chest. He was a lot more fit then I was expecting. He walked closer to me and lightly leaned me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss in the crook of my neck. I looked up to give him more access. He trailed down my stomach to my hips. He put his hands on either side of my hips and laid kisses on my clothed core. I moaned in anticipation, and with that he slid my underwear down my hips and off my body. My breath hitched as the cold air brushed my core. I closed my legs to cover myself but, Tom's warm hands stopped me. He pushed my legs apart and kissed my sensitive heat. He ran his tongue up my slit and my back arched at his contact. He smiled into me. He made slow figure-eights with his tongues. I squeezed my eyes shut and placed my hand on his curls. He looked up at me as he slid two fingers into me. His slow pace was excruciating. My hips gyrated against his hand. He began to pick up the pace, using his thumb to make circles on my clit.
"Fuck..." I moaned. He curled is fingers inside me.
"FUCK" I jolted against him.
"I-If you keep g-oing like that I'm- I'm gonna cumm" I moaned quietly. He retracted his hand and I was left a breathy mess. He hopped off the bed to retrieve a condom from his bag. He quickly pulled his pants to the floor along with his briefs. His cock was pressed against his stomach as he rolled on the condom.
"Do I have your consent?" He asked, it made my heart flutter, he was such a gentleman.
"Of course" I responded as he crawled back over me. He lined up with my core and slowly pushed in. His size presses against my walls, filling me up.
"Darling, your pussy is so tight, it feels so good around my cock" he said in a breathy moan.
"Fuck, move, do something" he pulled out and pushed back in at a slow pace. He had one hand on the headboard and the other on my hip. He began to pick up pace going deeper so our hips would meet.
"Fuck, faster, please, uhhh" I moaned. He did as I asked and the room filled with the sound of skin on skin. The head board slammed against the wall every thrust Tom had. He put both hands on my hips and pulled my hips to his. I felt my high creep up on me. I clenched around him.
"Fuck, don't do that" he moaned in my ear. "You are gonna make me cum" his hands gripped my hips so hard I was convinced he was going to leave bruises. As his high emerged his thrusts became HARD, pulling my hips onto his.
"Uh, cum on my cock baby" he started to slow. "I want to see your cum drip down my cock" my moans got louder as I came. My hips jolted and my breathing hitched. Shortly after me, I felt Tom twitch inside of me. He pulled out and laid on the pillow next to me.
"That was really fucking good" Tom said out of breath.
"Yeah, yeah it was".