E I G H T E E N

(1o28 words)~Y/N'S POV~

(1o28 words)
~Y/N'S POV~

I snuck out of Toms room. I tried my best to get to my room without being seen, it wasn't very successful.
"Y/N" I heard from behind me. I continued to walk toward my room. "Y/N!" I turned around slowly to see a nurse. His eyebrows furrowed. "Where have you been?"
"Just my room..." I looked to my shoes.
"We checked your room three times, where where you?" His tone got sharp.
"I was in my room." He stood there for a moment looking at me intently.
"I'm watching you Y/N" He walked passed me, brushing his shoulder to mine. I let out a sigh and headed to my room.

Brooklyn walked out of her room just as I was about to enter mine.
"Hey Y/N, they were looking for you"
"I was just in my room." I said in defense.
"Whatever you say" she turned on her heels and began to head to the common  room.
"Wait" I said softly. She turned her head.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know if Alex is ok?"
"Um, no they haven't said anything" I stayed silent. "I'm really sorry... I know you he was your friend"
"It's ok, j-just let me know if you hear anything"

*

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for Noah to fill out the paperwork. I could only have visitors once a week. I could only see them for 30 minutes.

"Y/N?"
"Yeah?" I looked up to see a nurse in the doorway.
"Come with me" he led me too a room, where I saw Noah waiting with a large box in his lap. He pushed the box to the side and stood up. I greeted him with a huge hug.
"Noah" I said in a sigh. "Thank you for coming"
"Of course, of course!" He pulled away and held my shoulders. "I'm sorry I didn't come earlier"
"It's ok, I'm glad you are here now"
"I brought you a few things" he picked up the box. "It has some cloths and books and stuff... They went through it and took some things that are 'harmful'"
He put up air quotes. I took a pair of pants from the box.
"Thank you! I probably won't be able to wear these for a while, but thank you"
"Why?"
"Uhmmm" I debated on whether to tell him about Tom. "I got in a bit of trouble"
I played with my red wrist band.
"And?" He questioned.
"Tom is here..."
"What do you mean"
"Tom... Holland"
"Why, how, what? How?"
"I don't know"
"How does that have to do with you getting in trouble"
"I snuck into his room" he just looked at me.
"He hurt you, he is the reason why you are here"
"Don't say that, I am the reason why I am here. He didn't do anything"
"You have 15 minutes" the nurse called.
"Just be careful Y/N"
"I know, you don't have to worry about me"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

~TOM'S POV~

There where faint screams, I could not pin point where they where coming from. I left my room and the screams got louder. The hall was dark and the air was cold. I followed the sounds. Her door was open. I looked into the bathroom to see her sitting on the tile. Her blood that covered the floor flowed to my feet and soaked into my socks. There where two long cuts down her forearms. I tried to help her but I could not move. I tried to call for help but nothing came out. All I could do was look at her. She looked back at me with fear in her eyes.
"You did this to me" she spoke in a low soft tone. I stood there watching. She took the razor in her hand and slowly raised it up to her neck. I sat up in my bed breathing heavily.

I had been having nightmares a lot, so vivid they feel real.

My head was ponding. My sheets were soaked in sweat. My heart was beating out of my chest. There was a deep ache in the bottom of my stomach. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I got up for my daily morning ritual, emptying my guts out into to toilet. My throat stung as I gaged. The bowl filled with last night meal. My head ponded harder.

I brushed my teeth, getting rid of the taste in my mouth. I headed down the hall to get my dose of benzos from the nurse, the doctors said they would help with my withdrawals. They don't seem to be working very well...

I overheard a conversation at the front desk.
"He is probably going to be there for a few more weeks but at least he is alive"
"Do they know why he did it?"
"He won't say much, but, people are watching him 24/7"
"Has he done anything like that before?"
"Yeah, that's why he is in here in the first place. He will be back here once he recovers. He is going to have to put on red for a long time"
one of them looked over at me, so I turned away and headed back.

I saw Y/N at my door.
"Hi" It was nice to see her face. The dream I had really shook me up.
"Oh hi, I was wondering if you want to get breakfast with me."
"Yeah, sure. Let me just drop my things off in my room." I walked in and she followed behind me.
"You shouldn't be in here, it was a close call last time" I heard the latch of the door click shut. I turned toward her and she came up to me. I looked in her eyes and I couldn't resist. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in. Her hands came to my cheeks and our lips connected. The kiss became more heated and I pulled her tighter against me. She pulled away for a breath.
"I don't care how long they put me on red..." she whispered.