N I N T E E E N

(683 words)~Y/N'S POV~(Smut warning)

(683 words)
~Y/N'S POV~
(Smut warning)

He glided his hands down to my thighs and lifted my legs around his waits. He turned around and laid me softly on his bed. He climbed above me, trying his best not to put his full weight on me. I played with the curls on the nape of his neck. He held the back of my knees as he deepened the kiss. I knew we had to make this quick to lessen the chances of getting caught, but I wanted this to last forever. I savored every moment, every touch, ever sound. He kissed from the corner of my mouth down to my neck. He was sure not to leave marks that wouldn't be covered by the scrubs. His warm hands trail up my thighs to my waist. He tugged at my shirt, trying to pull it up. I sat up slightly to make it easier on him. he smiled when he found me braless. The hospitals did not provide bras... I lifted his shirt over his head, he had a large bruise on his side that I called attention to.
"How did you get this?" I whispered.
"I'm really not sure. The whole week before I got here was a blur" before I could ask him more about it I felt his hand slip into my pants.

My breath hitched at his touch. His thin fingers ran along my core. He circled teasingly on my clit.
"Tom" I moaned quietly. He looked me in the eyes, and proceeded to slip his middle finger inside me.
"Talk to me" I arched my back as he pumped his hand
"Do you want me to talk dirty darling?" the pad of his thumb began to circling my clit.
"Yes- yes " I pulled his curves lightly, and on cue he slipped in a second finger.
"Do you like that?" He began to pick up speed.
"Mhm" I started to grind, trying to add more friction.
"I love seeing you grind on my hand like that"
"Tom- I need you" He kissed me before taking his fingers out and licking them clean. I shimmied out of my pants and he did the same. He pumped himself a few times while I got into position.
"You are so beautiful darling" I blushed at how exposed I was. He leaned down and kissed behind my ear, knowing it was my weak spot.
"Please" I moaned.
"Whatever you say darling" he lined up with my entrance and slowly pushed in. I gasped lightly at his size. It hurt just as much as the first time.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, y- I'm good" and with that he started to thrust.
"Ah baby, you are so tight for me" he thrusted deep, hitting my G-spot.
I arched my back and moaned loudly. Tom covered my mouth with his hand to quiet, me down as he hit the spot over and over again. All you could hear were my muffled moans and the sound of skin on skin.
"Faster..." I let out, under the cover of his hand. He pounded faster, the bed frame hitting the wall with each thrust.
"Like that?" Tom uncovered my mouth and replaced it with his thumb. His other hand squeezed hard on my thigh.
"Tom fuck- just like that" The feeling of his cock pound into me and his breathy moans pushed me closer to the edge.
"AYE, AYE!" A nurse stood by the door.
"Y/N, TOM, WHAT THE FUCK!" My senses were so overloaded I almost fell to the floor. I quickly hid myself with the sheets. Tom stood up and grabbed a book that was on his night stand to cover himself. We looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Y/N GET DRESSED RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE COMING WITH ME. TOM STAY HERE, SOMEONE WILL BE HERE SOON TO GET YOU" I looked at Tom with fear as the nurse escorted me out of the room...