Dumpster Confrontation

11/3/19

"Almost there, guys. Slink, you think you can make it?" Woody asked, turning to the small dog as everyone looked on across the chasm caused by the open dumpster before them. The one on the right, however, was shut tight.

"Well, I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step." Slink's butt wiggled before he took a running leap. He almost lost his grip, but he successfully stayed still on the top of the fattest dumpster.

"He did it!" Jessie cheered.

"Okay, climb across!" Slinky called back, but he helped when a loud thud came from right 8n front of his nose. Everyone gasped in shock as they saw Lotso standing right in front of Slinky, a sinister smirk on his face.

"You lost, little doggie?" The bear muttered as his gang began to appear. Chunk and Big Baby came from behind Lotso, while Stretch appeared right behind all of Andy's toys in the chute. Lotso kicked Slinky, causing him to go rocketing back to the other side as Woody reeled his friend back in.

"Well, well. Look who's back." Lotso sneered as he eyed Woody. He then looked up to his other two partners, who kicked a beaten down telephone toy to the front of the wall. "I'm sorry, cowboy." The telephone's voice was weak, and his entire body was full of scrapes, marks, and chips. "They broke me."

Lotos ignored the toy he had ordered to be beaten down. "What are y'all doing? Running back to your kid? He don't want you no more!"

"That's a lie." Woody growled.

"Is it? Tell me this, Sheriff. If your kids loves you so much, why is he leaving? You think you're special, cowboy? You're a piece of plastic. You were made to be thrown away." Lotso sneered. Your friends watched in shock as the toys on the railing pulled you into view right next to the telephone. They pushed you over the edge right into Lotso's arms.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone called out in alarm, but you noticed how Woody's voice stood out the most.

"Look at her." Lotso smirked, roughly setting you down in front of him. The tips of your feet were dangling over the edge of the open dumpster. "So broken and beaten down. Your kid obviously doesn't love her as much as you say! Look at all these hideous cracks and chips. This wouldn't happen here at Sunnyside."

Woody's glare intensified, fists and teeth clenching. "You'd better leave her alone, Lotso!" The cowboy roared in rage.

"You know I'm right, Sheriff!" Lotso cackled quietly. "She's not special. She's not even a toy! She's nothing more than a piece of garbage just waiting to be thrown out!" You lowered your head as he said that, but you looked back up in alarm when you heard the beeping of the garbage truck. Your friends obviously noticed too as you heard Jessie's gasp.

"Speak of the devil." Lotso smirked. "Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room and you need to avoid that truck. Why don't you come on back, join our family again?"

"This isn't a family!" Jessie spat, pushing herself to the front of Andy's toys. "It's a prison! You're a liar and a bully! And I'd rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours!"

Barbie stepped forward as well. "Jessie's right! Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

"If that's what you want." Lotso replied lowly, signaling for Stretch to begin to push the toys into the dumpster.

"Barbie! Wait! Don't do this, Lotso!" Ken cried out in despair as he jumped over the wall in nothing more than his heart boxers. This stopped Stretch in her tracks.

"She's a Barbie doll, Ken." The bear rolled his eyes with a scoff. "There's a hundred million just like her!"

"Not to me, there's not." He smirked over at Barbie.