Rescue Attempt

11/9/19

You continued to sulk behind Giggles and the others. The little cop knew exactly what she needed to look for, but for whatever reason, she refused to tell you guys anything. Her only response was always, "Just keep up and you'll see."

But your heart just wasn't in the mission. You couldn't focus on anything other than the tingling at your fingertips caused by the feeling of Woody slowly slipping out of your grasp as he started to gravitate back towards Bo. Although you didn't want to admit it, you were starting to feel desperate. That if you didn't tell him soon, then he would quickly be taken back by Bo. But at the same time, you didn't dare break her heart. After all, you porcelain girls have to stick together.

So encased in your troubles, you failed to notice that the gang had stopped as Giggles began talking. You walked right into Buzz. "Oh, sorry." You said in an empty voice.

"You doing alright?" He asked you, which you nodded in response.

"Pay attention!" Giggles told you. "Follow my lead." She began to climb her way up a very tall bookshelf, and you all followed after her. Coming to a stop on the fifth shelf, she smiled cunningly. "That's our objective. We have to get that key." She pointed at the key in the old lady's hand, which she used to lock the cabinet back up after retrieving an item for a customer. "It's the only way inside the cabinet."

Buzz was baffled by her claim. "You can't be serious. How are we supposed to do that?"

"Okay. You know what, leave that to us." Ducky smiled slyly.

"We know exactly what to do." Bunny hummed with a mischievous grin.

The two then proceeded to tell you their three plans, all of which were equally strange and unrealistic. They all ended with the two plushies tackling the old lady, an attack they deemed 'Plush Rush'. Their stories never received anything more than unimpressed glares from everyone else.

"Not gonna happen. N-O." Buzz spat firmly, cutting the plushies off.

"Okay, do you want the key or not?" Bunny growled.

Giggles huffed in frustration as she whisper-yelled, "Rah! What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with....? We just gave you three brilliant ideas." Ducky told her in a matter-of-fact manner which was accompanied by a proud smile.

You shook your head in annoyance at how little progress was being made. "How do we get that key?" The old lady turned just as you said that, so everyone froze on the spot. She came over and simply placed the key right in front of you guys in a small dish on the shelf. You all shared shocked expressions at your fortune.

"Wow." That was all Buzz had to say. Really, it was all anyone had to say about what just happened.

"Come on. Grab the key and let's go." Goggles demanded as she descended the shelf.

Buzz grabbed the key and followed her. You were right behind him, and Ducky and Bunny came after you. You heard Bunny call out, "Yo, what do we do now?"

"Don't worry. I've got it covered." Giggles told him. "Just follow me." Returning back to the dark maze of narrow passages behind the many shelves of the antique store, you all followed the little cop figurine to an old-fashioned pinball machine. She inputed a special code using the buttons and knobs, and you watched as a little drummer toy opened a secret door.

"Is Bo here yet?" The cop asked, and the toy nodded. "Good. These guys are with me, so if you don't mind...." The toy moved out of the way, allowing Giggles and everyone else to pass through. Pushing your way through the many crazy toys underneath the neon lights, Bo and Woody soon came into view. "Yo, Bo!"