He Really is Back

Hey just so you know I wanted to tell you thanks for reading this story I know it's kind of rough at first but for those of you who are reading this, that means you got through my crazy idea. Well on with the chapter!
————————————————————————
Sabre's point of view

I started to pace around. I was in a different part of the plains than before. I walked back and toward trying to think. Okay, so far this was a stupid idea. Naming all the reason why it was.

First, how will I even tell if it cures the sickness? Two I can't even get any help. Three so far I don't even know how the sickness is caused or if it was caused by a Steve. Okay, this sickness is affecting all Steves right? That means it's spreading the same way. The sickness is as far as I can tell only affects the mind. Well, that's all I know so not much to go on. I stopped myself from pacing.

So far the only thing that does anything is putting the steve in the machine... I couldn't try to build one but what do I do put myself in one? (I am going to do this a lot because Sabre talks out loud to himself in the series so why not in the story?)

"No a machine wouldn't do much anyway. I mean the only way I could use a machine if a Steve was to help me. Unless I can find a way to make it so I can see the sickness itself but even then I would need a sick steve around and everyone here isn't really sick at least not in the Illusion." I said out loud keeping my mind and voice go through my thoughts. It's always helped me think a little better.

I started to walk around but instead of just walking over the same six blocks I walked along the edge of the plains near the forest staying on the plains.

"If Illusion Steve would let me. So far the only idea  I have is to put myself in a machine and see if something would happen but I really need a Steve's help to do that... Wait... Of course, I just need Galaxy Steve! If I make a machine to hook each other together maybe I could learn more about the sickness!" Okay, I know where Galaxy Steve is so let's see if he is still there.

I walked along the plains again and made my way to the Dark Oak Forest. I walked along the almost familiar path in my mind where Galaxy Steve is. There is a huge chance that Illusion Steve just moves him somewhere else but it doesn't hurt to check. I found the clearing and surprisingly all of the Galaxy things were still here. His house and chest.

"Hello is anyone here?!" I called wanting to know if Galaxy Steve was still around. Suddenly I heard footsteps and on the other side of the small clearing was Galaxy Steve.

"Hello, I'm Galaxy Steve! Who are you?"

"My name is Sabre nice to meet you, Galaxy Steve."

"I can't believe there is someone else out here! It's been so hard without anyone else around."

"Yeah I just wondered here I saw your stuff and I wondered if anyone was out here."

"Well, I am out here! Do you want to be friends?"

"Sure you seem like a nice guy," I said going along with what Galaxy Steve thought of me.

"Yay! Now, what do you want to do? I don't really know what friends do..."

"Well, maybe we can learn about our hobbies." The only thing I could think of is to put Galaxy Steve in a machine.

"Cool, I like the idea! I like to fish! Once I make another fishing pole we can fish together. So what do you like to do?"

"I build machines. I have everything I need to build one right now. Do you want to..."

"That sounds cool. I've never heard of it before it sounds like to could be fun."

"Do you mind if I build one here?"

"No, not at all." He said I got out my supplies already knowing how I need to build this. I started to make two areas to lock each other inside. Next, I made a small bit of Redstone wiring around to make it so I could turn them on and off.

"Hey, Galaxy do you have any green wool?"

"Yeah! Here." He gave me five blocks of green wool. Hopefully, this will make it so I can see what I need to see. I made the machine connect with the green wool with Redstone on top. I added all the reporters I needed to make the connection as strong as I could.

"Okay this it."

"Wow that's looks so weird! What does it do?"

"Well, I can show you can you step inside one of the areas between the pistons?"

"Yeah!" He said getting into the one on the right.

"Okay just remember I know what I am doing." Before he could say another word I locked him inside.

A bit of lighting struck above him but it didn't surprise me. Okay, next it's me. I got into the left machine. I made sure I could hit the lever so I could get out once I was done.

"3...2...1!" I flipped the lever.

The sound of thunder filled my ears. I... I don't what's going on... not anymore..... my mind became fuzzy. Blackness surrounded me but I was awake still. I saw what was like a trail of light intertwined with another one. The first bit of light was bright blue and green. I reached my hand toward as I felt the energy come toward me.

As I touched it a wave of exhaustion and dizziness filled me. I lowered my hand as I watched it float away from me. The next energy was dark purple and blue. I reached my hand toward it.

It didn't make me dizzy as the second one did. It did quite the opposite. I felt alive and new, my mind felt open as random ideas I tried to take ahold of me filling my head. I saw the energy float away from me.

What is this anyway? Where in the world am I? What does this even... I heard a large snap and suddenly I was back in the magic but I felt myself fly toward. My face hitting the ground below me. Someone turned off the machine. It was... Wait, Galaxy Steve? How did he get out of them?!

"S...Sabre?"

"Look, I know you wondering what just happens but the machine went perfectly as plan and..." Suddenly I felt something wrap around my chest and arms and it gave me a warm hug.

"Y...your back!"

"What do you mean? I've been here the whole time?"

"Sabre you got to be back! You got me out of the timeline! Did you fix the sickness too! Where's everyone else?!" Galaxy Steve asked me. Immediately I understood what he was talking about.

"Galaxy Steve, I didn't fix the sickness."

"Sabre What are you talking about? Where is Alex anyway?"

"We are stuck in an illusion made by Illusion Steve. I just somehow woke you up."
———————————————————————
(1231 words)