Frustration

Sabre's Point of view
I walked up to where Shadow Steve was. He wasn't moving. He also wasn't talking. I decided to make a door in front of the machine.  I add two pillars out and then added a door making sure that opening and closing the door didn't effect the machine. I made sure the connection was strong. I don't want him getting out again and causing problems. He can get of machines really easily. I opened the door and saw him still inside. Good, let's hope it stays that way. No-one came to follow me thankfully. I felt my hand reach my blindfold. I took a second to feel the cloth. I put my hand down. What do we do now? Well... What do I do. Rainbow Steve now knows about this. He hasn't talked to me about it. At least not yet. Feeling a little claustrophobic from my thoughts I pulled down my hood. I just...
"So everything is alright with Shadow Steve then?" I looked behind me to see the Guardian.
"Yeah, nothing seems outa of place. Just trying to seal him inside better." The Guardian walked up to the machine taking a good look at it.
"Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve did it. They did a really good job."
"I can see what you mean." He took a step forward than winced a little.
"You okay?"
"Of course, just still recovering. I'm thankful that you were nearby."
"Not the only one."
"You saved my life Sabre. This is something I should not be taking lightly."
"I've saved a lot of people lives. More then the amount I killed."
"But you can not save everyone can you?" A rush of memories came through me. I took a deep breath.
"Yeah, c...can... can't save everyone..." my voice glitched I mentally gritted my teeth. Feeling a little self conscious I put my hood back over my head again.
"So who could you not save then? Someone outside of the Steves?" My Father, my God Father Shadow, Lucas..... I kept those names to myself.
"So... Do you know what to do with Shadow Steve. How we can defeat him? If we even can?" The Guardian looked at me and sighed.
"I think with my powers I can force them stay in the underworld."
"Underworld?"
"That is where they all came from. I think in your terms it would be called Hell."
"Okay, got you. How are we going to do that?"
"Connect me with the machine Elan." I froze when he called me that. He really wants some information from me. Anger filled me. Only my real parents get to call me that. I clenched my fist.
"Don't call me that. I don't know who told you that, but they should of told you I don't want you guys to call me that."
"Why not Elan." Seriously Guardian. Why? Just Why?
"Only my Parents called me that."
"Called?"
"Yes, Called. Look we are getting off topic let's just get this machine ready. Also who told you to do this?"
"Everyone." Not surprised. Don't know why they chose The Guardian to.
"So, how long?" I looked at him then rolled my eyes. He can't see it. I went back to making a connections part of the machine. I took out the Shadow Stone I'd the chest and kept it in my inventory.
"You know so much about us. Why can we not learn more about it you Elan?"
"Because... One you wouldn't understand. Two it's hard for me to talk about. Three it's not important and it never will be." A bit of anger and frustration in my voice. I was almost done with the part of the machine The Guardian needed to go into.
"How could we not understand also if it is hard to talk about it means we should learn about it. Finally you are our friend Elan. Just because you do not think it is important to us does not mean it really is." I finished the machine part he needed to go into. Everything looked good it was closed up, but see through.
"Their the machine is done. Are you ready?" I couldn't control my voice as it was now filled with anger.
"Yes, but you will need to answer my questions. Well, everyone's question. You only answered one of them Elan."
"Sometimes questions are better off left questions." That's the truth. He looked at me and sighed.
"Just answer a few alright? Most of them want to know because they want to get to know you better. A few of us just want to make sure you are alright especially since your voice has been... would glitching be the best term?"
"No, It wouldn't because I have no idea what you are talking about." The Guardian looked at me he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He looked at me I'm the eye. Which is hard since we both hide our eyes. I can feel his stare though.
"What are you hiding from us Elan?"
"Nothing, now can you please let go of me this isn't really like you at all. You are creeping me out." He let go of me and sighed.
"Sorry, sometimes emotions get the best of you."
"Let's just do this alright?" Not even trying to hide my anger anymore. He nodded and walked inside the machine. I locked him and completed the circuit to the other part of the machine. There was only a few bolts of lighting. I turns it off in only a few seconds after turning it on. I let the Guardian out of the machine.
"Did you feel like it worked?"
"Yes, I can see what Galaxy Steve meant by that...."
"Meant by what?"
"Nothing."
"Now look who's keeping secrets."
"Very funny Elan." I felt myself Shiver from him calling me that.
"Please stop..."
"Stop what?"
"Calling me that. I know it's my real name, but still." I went up to check on Shadow Steve. He was gone from the machine the door was closed so I believe it worked. I'm happy that it didn't take that much energy from the Guardian.
"So give me a answer and I will stop."
"To answer your second question. My father, God Father, and a enemy made friend." He didn't say anything else thankfully. I worked on taking the machine down. Getting any important parts.
"Your youngest. What was the first death you saw? I do understand years as a player so you don't need to explain that." Once the machine we completely down I answered.
"Twelve. I was Twelve..."
"Twelve years? I am sorry, who was it and how?"
"My Father he was...." I took a shakily breath.
"H...he... was....." A flash of the memory came to my mind. The day when I was brat. The day I went to the market... he died because of them. Right in front of me...
"Sabre?" I took a few shaky breaths and the images in my mind became less vivid.
"Let's just go back, tell everyone that it worked."
I walked by and saw he was about to say something, but decided not to.
———————————————————————
(Words 1202)