What is a Code Jumper?

Hey guys. Sabre here. I know a lot of you guys have questions about me a code jumper and well as everything else so here is a long list.
Players
Players have infinite lives. They go to each line and the next through death and birth. Of course they don't remember their lives, but they always have the same names and looks. Players only have powers if the world grants them some and they live without knowing much of themselves.
Steves
Steves are special. They only have one life and I personally Think that's enough. Each Steve is unique and can live for at least three generations to never dying depending on who they are from old age. Most die from battles and lost of energy. Once they die they go to the spirit world and get to be happy with their friends and family but can all be summoned back to life if needed.
Code Jumpers
We are a lot like players. We have our own family and body, but we are made out of ones and zeros. Code can be different color, but it doesn't change who they are. My code is green. Our code holds everything Our looks, emotions, voice and especially our memories.
Taken Code
Of our code is taken away from us. We die. We don't have anything to look forward to we just die. The closest I can think of a heaven for us is when we disconnect from our loop and go into a void, but it feels more like a hell then anything.
Takers
The takers gain a lot of power and strength. They can do anything and they usually die from taking our code.
Powers
We can alter worlds in any way we like. We can also alter People in any way we like. Our code glows slightly as we do and it slowly dulls and wears us down the longer we take.
We have four options on the world and piece. Edit, Delete, Restore and Erase.
Edit
We can change people personally and looks and powers. We can erase and bring back memories. We can do whatever we want to the person we choose
Delete
Take away a person from the world,but people still remember them and so do we.
Restore
We can bring back thinks we're deleted that's really it.
Erase
We can make it so a person is killed and forgotten about by everyone except ourselves. They can't be brought back and if we use it we go into a deep sleep to recover for about 3 days.
And that is what I understand now