Glitching

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for 13K and...
HOLY FRICK 1K VOTES?!
Thank you guys for all the support. Now I won't let you guys wait any longer.
————————————————————————
(Blood warning)
Time's point of view
"Sabre!" I said as I saw Sabre cut his throat. I felt myself go into shock. I couldn't hear.... all I could see was the blood that went through the air as he cut his throat. I couldn't only see him. I watched as he fell over. Blood trailing down his neck. He hit the ground as all life was sucked out of him from that single cut. Everything went into slow motion. Lighting started to strike. But all I could hear was ringing. Sabre's.....body was gone.... I watched as Plague Steve who was behind him picked up the sword he dropped. It was covered in blood..... his blood. I watched as all the evil Steves disappeared with a smile on their face. I couldn't feel anything.... I can't feel anything. Everyone just watched. Rainbow Steve was the first to move. He walked up to where Sabre was standing only a few seconds ago.
"Please tell me this is a dream...." The first thing I heard in my shock. It was like a painful kick to the gut to get me back to reality again.
"I....I wished it was Rainbow Steve." The Overseer said.
"H...he really is gone." Felt like stab in the back to hear Galaxy Steve say that. Him giving up on something.
"B...but we could find him right? When a Player does they just do to the next world right?" Overseer denied.
"Without their memories. He wouldn't know who we are." I know we wouldn't.... he is a code jumper but.... his code... it was broken to a point that is might of messed up. He wouldn't be the same if we found him again. What if he does forget this time.
"He said he wouldn't leave us again. Yet here we are. He is gone and left us just so we could keep going." I heard footsteps. Blue Steve, Alex and Light Steve where here. I could tell they were worried. They were talking, but I couldn't hear a thing. Sabre is dead..... before if even got to... before I  got to even know if..... now I will never..... I felt like I was going to pass out. I don't know what I can do. Maybe I could.... No that wouldn't.... why do I have to be so.... why is this happing. My mind went fuzzy and so did my thoughts. The next thing I knew I was on the ground. Elemental Steve was looking at me. His mouth was moving, but it couldn't hear anything. Everything went black.
Sabre's Point of view
I felt myself wake up. Every thing was out of focus. I felt like I couldn't move. I felt my mind felt fuzzy. After a few long dragging minutes I see normally. It looks like I was in some sort of ditch or ravine. How did I even get down here. The last thing I could remember was killing myself. I should be in a new world right? I stood up and looked around. This isn't a ditch or ravine. This is way to big for one. To wide.... to deep. This looks a lot like the work of Void Steve. Of course he can't be here. I looked around and found a way out. It was going to take a while to get their though. I started walking through the rocky large gap... gaps. Their are multiple gaps. I could see them. I suddenly felt a strong pain run through me. Like electricity running through me. I felt myself stumble, but not fall over. It took a second for the pain to stop. What was that? While walking I let my thoughts wander. While looking back I felt like... I was forgetting something.... not just one thing though.... multiple things..... I feel like I should know what it is.... While walking I lost my grip on the touch and uneven ground. I tripped over a block. I fell over with a thud. I got up to see what it was and saw.... a tree root? How is a root down here? I picked it up and felt a sense of energy..... familiar to.... no way. I quickly got out of the lager hole and saw what this place really was.
The rainbow Town.
Now way! To many questions were running through my mind. I shouldn't be here. I should be dead. Why am I here out of all places? I... none of this is making any sense. I died. I can't be here. I shouldn't.
My thoughts were cut off again as the same pain ran through me again. It was worse then last time. I fell to my knees. I could see myself glitching back and forward from my skin to.... my true self. Black and coded. I found a pond not to far from where I was. Once I felt the pain go away and saw my glitching stop I went to the pond to look at my eyes. Already I know something was off. I had a scar on my neck of where I cut myself. I shouldn't have a scar. I took off my blindfold....
Fear ran though me. I couldn't move.
My code....
None of it was whole anymore....
All of it was gone or broken....
Their was only one-third if code left....
I...do...not...have...enough...time...
————————————————————————
(Words 936)