One Last Moment of Safety

Sabre's point of view
I woke up. That crosses off one of the things I thought would happen. I looked at myself and saw I was completely healed up. Okay so I am not with the Evil Steves, but how did my friends find me. Weren't they fighting the others, by the look of it the room was night or early morning. Time Steve was sleep against the bed. I waited there for a while not wanting to wake him up. I started to notice the room was getting a little brighter. The sun must be rising. Now knowing it was okay I gently shook Time Steve.
"What?" He said tiredly. He looked at me and gave me a really tight hug.
"Yeah I'm okay. Don't choke me." He loosens his grip on me.
"Are you sure your okay? When Ghost Steve found you-"
"Ghost Steve? He is here?"
"Yes he is. Not the point what happened?"
"Faceless tricked me into thinking he was Rainbow Steve. He took me to Nightmare Steve and we fought. I passed out after I stabbed him."
"That's what we thought. Did he take any of your code?"
"No he didn't. I thought he would of when I passed out."
"From what Ghost Steve told us he was fighting Demon Steve and he was able to hide you before they did anything else to you."
"Are you guys okay?"
"A few cuts, but we are okay Sabre."
"Good. I don't want anything else to happen to you." By now the room was bright and it was easy to see no one else was in the room.
"How long was I out?"
"The rest of the day and night."
"Okay. Not for too long." We waited their in silence for a while.
"We should tell the others your awake."
"Yeah we should, but first..."  I kiss Time Steve once I moved his mask. He kisses back.
"Thanks Sabre."
"Yeah... Still getting used to it." We hear the door open.
"Are you still in here... Sabre!" It was Rainbow Steve and he gave me a hug.
"I'm okay. Don't worry."
"You gave me a panic attack! You were gone and I just."
"Calm down. I'm okay really." Rainbow Steve sighed.
"Okay, but I swear to go if you come back a bloody mess one more time-"
"I will try not to okay?"
"Okay. Anyways the others have a lot of questions about you right now?"
"Me being a Code Jumper?"
"No about your necklace."  I felt my chest and my necklace was gone... my family emblem of the wars we fought... I started to panic.
"Where is it? I really need to know where it is... it mean a lot more then you think..."
"Elemental Steve took it after he saw it." Time Steve noticed that I was worry and gave me a quick hug. Rainbow Steve I could tell was trying not to fan girl on us.
"I am going to get it back."
"Right now?"
"Yes right now." I stared to walk out of the house and looked around for Elemental Steve. Rainbow Steve and Time Steve following me. I soon found him talking to everyone else.
"Sabre! Your awake." The Guardian said. I was surprised he was here. I felt everyone hug me and asked me if I was okay. Once they were done I looked at Elemental Steve. He was wearing my necklace. I could feel anger burn within me. He was the last to ask.
"I apologize for not being their Sabre."
"It's okay..." I went up to him and quickly grabbed my necklace from him and put it over my neck again. I felt instantly relived when I felt it on my neck.
"Sabre what was that?"
"You don't deserve to wear my family emblem." Not really thinking when I said that. He looked at me before Galaxy Steve said.
"You don't either."
"It's mine. Trust me."
"That's for the Templar's and the other family."
"You don't know the name of the other family?"
"It was lost. I didn't learn that much of the war."
"War?" Alex asked.
"Yes between my family and the Templar's. The Nolan family."
"Prove it." Elemental Steve said
"How am I suppose to prove it?"
"I can Sabre, the building we were trapped in. Their was bronze plate saying that Sabre no last name given died in the fire and the place was rebuilt." I smiled at Time Steve.
"You died?"
"Not important.  Look what is important is that you don't touch my family emblem again."
"Okay. I won't. Galaxy Steve told us what he knew about the symbol and the war."
"Yeah, lasted for generations. I was the one to stop it."
"The last bloodline?" Galaxy asked.
"Yes. I am the only Nolan left." The looked at me surprised.
"So you were an assassin and because of your bloodline you were the leader of a brotherhood?"
"Yes. Not like I knew about it until I actually saw the brotherhood's base."
"So you were a good assassin?"
"Good as in skills? Yes. In the beginning it was for revenge and nothing else."
"Revenge in what?" Time looked at me knowing what is was. I gave him a quick nod. I know I would need to tell them eventually.
"My father. Stabbed and killed by a templar guard when I was twelve." Their was a pause of silence before I spoke again.
"My Mother at first I thought was killed my house burned down and I ran until I meet Shadow. Not Shadow Steve. Just a person I called Shadow."
"Oh... that makes sense."
"Yeah. Is their anything else you need to know?" Everyone started to ask questions about my life as an Assassin. I told them what I know and how some experiences that happened here where based off of things I already experienced. They all seem happy in the end. I even showed them what I used to wear as an Assassin. For once in a while I wasn't worried about anything it felt nice. I really needed that. Lighting started to strike and I knew the peace was over just by their face. We all got ready to fight as we looked at him. Demon Steve. I was ready until he said what I hoped he wouldn't say.
"Hello Code Jumper, now that I found you I can take your power and no one can stop me." Just like that I felt all eyes go on me.
————————————————————————
(Words 1091) Sorry I hope I upload tomorrow.