Two Connected Worlds

Hey guys before we start I just wanted to say something about the new episode Sabre posted today...
Why? Just why? I mean that was cool and all but the entire time I thought I was going to die. Something was going to die... I'm just happy Illus..... Reality Steve realized that.
Now on to the chapter.
———————————————————————
Rainbow Steve's Point of View (not going to even say anything)
I watched as my friends left again. Yellow, Red, and Green Steve. I told them I wanted to go on a walk for a bit; that I would catch up with them later. I'm probably the only Steve who does this anymore.

I soon found a lake nearby and ran toward it. In the Spirt Realm, you can look at people who are alive. What they are doing at that exact moment. I do it every week... okay I do it at least five times a day. I put my hand into the water thinking about who I wanted to, the same person I've been watching ever since I died. Sabre.

Within a few seconds, I saw him through the water. Saber by the looks of it was helping the Overseer build another house so they can fit more Steve's into the village. Maybe one day this will be as big as the Yellow Steve town I saw so long ago.

I watched when Sabre suddenly grabbed his arm and looks like he squeezed it with pain. The Overseer was on a different side of the half-built house so he didn't see it, but I did. Something was wrong. I can feel it.

I wished I wasn't dead. If I wasn't I really could help him again. I felt a hand on my shoulder as the magic of the water disappeared. I looked behind me to see the Guardian.

"Rainbow Steve... I should of know it was you."
"Me.... what are you talking about?"

"When someone looks into the now from here I can feel it. Someone had been doing it a lot lately and it's you."

"I'm sorry I can't help it. It's just..."

"It's okay, I just wanted to know who it was."

"There's something wrong with Sabre."

"What do you mean?" He asked me. He looks into the water and looks back to when Sabre squeezed his arm in pain.

"You are corrected. If you would like I can look into it for you."

"That.... thank you... I just want to makes sure nothing bad happens to him."

"You are not the only one." Then he teleports away. Feeling a bit better I went to find everyone else again.

Sabre's point of view
Another pain ran through me. Thankfully no-one saw it not even the Overseer. We were working on one of the houses that the village wanted to be built. It's not that hard because they are all about the same side.

Most of Steve's were doing their own thing or working on the farms and statues.

(I know there aren't any farms let's just use the power of imagination.)

I was keeping my ears open as I worked. While I was working I heard the sound of metal against metal. It didn't even last a second, but I can recognize it anywhere.

I looked to where the sound was to find two Red Steve's fighting against each other. Using iron swords. I watched them fight for a second. The only thing that came to my mind was... What were they even doing?

"Sabre what are you looking at?" The Overseer said realizing I wasn't working on the house.

"What are they doing?" I said pointing to the two Red Steves.

"Them? They are always fighting each other for the best fighter in the village. They are really good-"
"Bad," I said the same time he said well. He gave me a look.

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember how I told you I was an Assassin."

"I still do not fully understand what that means."

"I was.... 12 years old when I first started to learn how to fight with a sword. I know a lot about this kind of thing." The Overseer looked at me for a second.

"You can go tell them how to do it right if you want." He understood I would no matter what so he wouldn't fight me. He was probably interested in what he would see me do too.

"Thanks." I went up to them they were about to attack each other at the same time when I used my sword to stop them from fighting.

(Look, I'm not making them talk like red Steve's did when Rainbow Steve was around. I can't it's so hard)

"What are you doing?" One of the Red Steve's said.

"I was about to win!" I looking around I saw a few other Steve's come to see the situation.
Looks like I made a crowd. Even Galaxy Steve was watching.

"Look I want to help."

"Help with what?"

"I want to teach you guys how to fight. Properly first..." The Red Steve on the right put a sword to my neck.

"You will have to beat me then." I looked at him showing no reaction to the threat. I've been threatened a lot. Especially in my assassin life.

"Okay, let's see how long you last." Before he could react I pulled out my sword.

He looked at me realizing that I was about to attack and attacked first. I easily dodge the attack. With instinct I got him off of his feet the tried to attack me while he fell back but missed.

He was on the ground, I didn't stop him from getting up. He looked at me and ran at me. Holding his sword with one hand. When he attacked I used my sword to knock his sword out of his hand without much effort. I jumped over him and grabbed it.

"Never attack someone head-on with one hand. or you could lose your sword. Lose your sword? You lose the fight. Lose the fight? They might not spare you." I put a sword to his chest.

"Okay... I see you well. Can you give me my sword back?" I turn it around to hold it on the blade side showing him the handle.

"Now let's teach you how to really fight."
————————————————————————
(Words 1091) This was more just for a fun chapter, I hope you liked it I know it's not very long, but I think it's a fun read.