A Working Plan

Okay special treat for you. Two chapters! Why? I'm bored and wanted to. You guys deserve it. Also with the ships here is what we have
3 doesn't want/doesn't care
2 Galaxy Steve x Sabre
4 Time Steve x Sabre
So that means Time Steve x Sabre is winning. Also for those who don't want a ship just know this is going to be more on the subtle side and won't really effect the story that much so if you don't like the ships know it won't be crazy. Also in the end note I am going to have a ship that for some reason no-one wanted it's a spoiler but it you want to see the other ship I will allow to and read it. Sorry for the long note but, now onto the chapter.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of View
I'm actually surprised that The Guardian agreed with my idea. I have had this thought in mind, but I don't think the everyone would agreed. Mainly from the fact I would have to be used as bait. By the time we got back to the village everyone else was awake as the sun rose higher into the sky.

"Are you sure everyone will agree with this?"

"Nope! Not at all." I said honestly. He looked at me with concern. Before he could say anything else. Someone saw us.

"Sabre!" Time Steve looked at me with probably a sigh of relief.

"Yeah? Why are you so worried.... right Plague Steve sorry." Time Steve looked at the Guardian.

"You are the Guardian of the Spirit world?"

"Yes. You must be Time Steve." They shook each others hand. They never really did get to meet each other.

"Sabre where did you go this morning?"

"Just in the forest." I said pointing up to the cliff area.

"Everyone has been looking for you. We need to figure out what we are going to do about Plague Steve."

"I think I already have an idea, but you guys might not like it." The Oversser was suddenly behind me.

"So what is the plan?"

"Well, Plague Steve wants whatever I have right? If I could use myself as bait...

"We are not going to use you as bait Sabre."

"That's the reason you guys wouldn't like it. Here's the thing though. If we can get Plague Steve in a machine we could do something about it either taking all of his energy or killing him. Also we might be able to figure out what he took from me." Everyone who was here seemed to understand.

"We have to build a machine that can lock me and Plague Steve. Then we can figure out the rest from their."

"Will we be able to get you out?"

"Yeah we will have two different switches to lock us in." Galaxy Steve appeared randomly and he seemed to somehow already know what's going on.

"So where are we going to build the machine?"

"Somewhere away from the village in case if something goes wrong. I was thinking of a clearing in a forest nearby."

"That sounds good to me." Alex said who was right next to the Overseer.

"Okay I have some supplies on me. Let's get this machine ready."

-Time Skip-
We found a area in the forest that we could place the machine. With all the six of us working on it. It only took a few minutes to build. I tested it a few times and everything looked good.

"So it's good?"

"Yeah, now we just need to get Plague Steve here."

"How are we going to do that?"

"I was going to try calling out his name. If that doesn't work then we could try a burst of energy." Everyone went into the trees to hide. In my mind like I would with a machine I counted down. 3...2...1...

"Plague Steve! If your out there come out! I want to make a deal!" I called out to him. I waited for a few seconds. Nothing.

"Okay so a burst of energy... how are we going to do that..."

"I could summon lighting." Galaxy Steve suggested.

"Sure." Galaxy Steve started to summon lighting making sure not to hit me accidentally, but still nothing happened. A thought came to me.

"Strike me with lighting."

"Why?"

"I can't die from lighting trust me just strike me once. Lets see if it does anything." Galaxy Steve probably hesitating finally decided to strike me with lighting. I felt the pain run through me, but I did my best not to show it.

After that there was more lighting and Plague Steve was in front of me. Can't believe that actually worked. I guess he wanted my energy.

"Hello Sabre."

"Hey Plague Steve. I wanted to talk to you for a second."

"Why not? I was trying to find you, since you let out some of that energy I thought you would be here. Now what do you want to talk about..." He grabbed my arm.

"Before I steal the rest of that energy you've been hiding from us?" I took a deep breath.

"I know I can't beat you so I wanted to make a deal. I know that you want me. I don't know why, but you do. I am going to let you take whatever it is you are talking about."

"Really? What's the catch?"

"You can't use the sickness as a weapon against the Steve's."

"Deal. It's not like you could stop me. Is that what the machine is for?"

"Yes. Go to the far left. I'll get into the closer one." He gave me a evil smile the went inside the machine.

"So how does this machine work?"

"Well we need to be locked in at the same time. So your going to have to pull the lever the same time I do."

"Okay then, tell me when." I can't believe he thinks that this isn't a trap. I went into my part of the machine. Not sure about what would happen.

Hope everyone understand what I meant when I said to turn it off once the lighting actually stops.

"3...2...1.... Now!" As I flipped the switch I saw everyone come out of their hiding spots before I was back onto the dark void like place.

This time it was different. There wasn't a single strand of magic but instead it was all together and it took a shape. I move toward it. I don't feel like I was moving but I was. The Energy Green and Blue made the shape of a person most likely Plague Steve.

Through the strings of magic I saw it. Parts of my code inside him. I took it with ease. I felt a jolt of energy run through me. I wonder if my code will recover now that I have all of it. I backed up waiting for them to turn off the machine.

It felt like I was there for a few minutes but soon. I was out of the void. I looked around as saw that the Oversser was the one to pull the switch.

"Did it work?" I asked while walking out of the machine.

"Yes it did. Plague Steve is still in the machine."
I went to the lock part of the machine to see him there still locked inside.

"What's next?"

"I don't know. I honestly didn't think he would fall for it, but here we are."

"So we are going to kill him?"

"Yeah, just don't know how we are going to."
————————————————————————
(Word 1329) Two chapters in one day. I hoped you like this chapter too. Also the next chapter will be the last one you get to vote for ships one.
I am going to give a spoiler for one ship I'm actually surprised no-one said they wanted...
.
.
.
Rainbow Steve x Sabre
You can change your vote if you want. Bye my fellow Sky People!