The Nightmare King Once Again

Okay! Sooo thanks for 2000 reads. Didn't think we would get there so fast. Also I hope you guys find this chapter bearable since it won't be such a happy one. But you guys already knew that didn't you?
————————————————————————
(Blood and gore for whole chapter. Sorry lighthearted people.)
Sabre's point of view
I still had the Guardian in my arms. He has a lot of stand wounds. I'm not surprised he passed out from pain and blood lost. I don't have anything on me to stop the bleeding. I could call out to everyone else, but I don't think they would hear me.

I put my weapon away and picked him up. I need to get him to at least ear shot of everyone so I can get him help. I'm not letting him die on me. Because of his wings he is a lot heavier than he looks. But I can manage.

I walked slowly not wanting to make the wounds open up more. I could see the blood soaking into my onesie. I am going to have to clean that up later. While walking I suddenly heard more lighting not to far from me. I went up to the closest tree and laid The Guardian down.

This has to be Demon Steve; he probably is making sure that The Guardian was actually dead. I stayed only two blocks away from him. I looked around not realizing how heavy the snow fall has gotten.

It was hard to see more than 10 blocks away from me. After a few seconds I saw a figure walking up to me.

"Hello Sabre. It's good to see you again." It took me a second to recognize the voice. It was Nightmare Steve. The Guardian was right when he said he would be back.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me." I asked keeping myself at full alert in case he attacks me or the Guardian.

"He sent me here making sure the job was done and it looks like it wasn't."

"I thought you weren't the kind to take orders."

"I am in debt with him so of course I have to. He only gave me this one request. This will be easy nether the less." He pulled out a iron sword.

"You going to fight me with a sword? Last time that don't end so well for you."

"You had Rainbow Steve's help though. Something tell me you should be easy to get through to kill the.. Guardian.... yes that's his name is it not? Even if I don't it looks like he will bleed to death anyway if you take to long."

"This should only take a few seconds."

I attacked first and wasn't surprised that he was able to block it. He was decent at sword, but not good enough.

I kicked him under his feet causing him to pull back his sword I was able to get his shoulder. Of course it doesn't cut deep but I got him anyway. Realizing what I did he tried to attack again acting like the cut was nothing. I used my sword to block it and he quickly went to the next attack repeating his tactic trying to get me by speed, he wasn't able to land anything on me.

He realizes that his attacks weren't doing anything. The clanging of our swords seem to make the howling of the wind around us seem more quiet. It was getting harder to see. I was kept blocking his attacks with my sword. I wasn't ready when he aimed for my leg. I wasn't able to get move out of the was as I felt a long deep cut go down my left leg.

I did my best to make it look like it didn't hurt me even though I groaned. While he was secretly happy that he was able to do something I knocked his sword out of his hand. It was lost in the blizzard. I put a sword to his neck and looked at him in the eyes.

"I told you, you don't know how to fight with a sword. I'm surprised you haven't used your powers yet."

"I know. I just wanted to use my powers when I actually need it." There was lighting near the Guardian. I realized what he was doing and quickly slashed his chest with my sword.

"S-stop!" My voice glitched as I said that.
The lighting thankfully stopped. Nightmare Steve smiled making me realize that it didn't do anything.

"I did my part so I don't need to be here anymore. See you soon Sabre." He disappeared in a few strikes of lighting. Fear filled me as I limped back to the Guardian. I put myself to his level. I quickly put two fingers near his neck and sighed with relief. Still a pulse.

I looked at his wounds to see them look black from the amount of blood he is losing. I need to hurry. Looking down at my leg I could already see it was red with blood. I hope I can still walk with this injury. I stood up and carried the Guardian. My leg protested with a sharp pain but I ignored it. Doing my best to remember where to go.

I slowly I walked back I went down the side of the hill and went to the village. I still couldn't see the buildings or the statue that was tall and large in the center of the town. I kept walking looking for a sign of something a person or object, but everything was white. I felt my leg give out as I stumbled forward. Dropping the Guardian on accident.

I tried to stand up, but my leg wouldn't let me. I crawled over to the Guardian. I tried to pick him up but my leg can't handle the weight. I should of thought of that. I did the only thing I could do now. I went up to the Guardian putting some pressure on the wound that was spilling the most blood. Already my hands were red with his blood.

"Hello! Is anyone out there!? Can anyone hear me?! I need help!" I called out hoping that someone would hear me through the blizzard. I'm not that far from the village, but I don't know if they would hear me from this far. While waiting for someone to call out I checked the Guardian's pulse every few minutes. That's when I heard it footsteps. I couldn't see anyone.

"We're over here!" I suddenly saw a shape as it came closer to use.

"Sabre!?" It was Galaxy Steve.

"I know it's hard to see me but you are close I can kind of see you." In a few seconds I could see him clearly and he could see me. Shock filled his face as he picked up his pace.

"'Oh my God...."

"I tried to bring him back, but I can't carry him anymore. We need to stop the bleeding. I'm surprised he is still alive."

"I'll use my lighting, but what happened to him." He started summing lighting at a steady pace so someone could hear it.

"I think Demon Steve attacked him, Nightmare Steve attacked my trying to finish off the Guardian."

"Nightmare Steve."

"Not important... I don't know how well you do with blood but put your hands over one of the woods to stop the bleeding more." Galaxy Steve though hesitant did.

There were more footsteps soon I could see Time Steve and the Overseer. They were shocked to. The Overseer got some bandages which were somehow already on him. He started to wrap most of the major wounds. Galaxy Steve picks him up.

"We should get out of here." I shakily stood up.
I was happy that they didn't notice how bad my left leg looked they were to busy with the Guardian which is how it should be.

I slowly got up trying to put as little pressure on my leg as I can. We started to walk back. I was trailing behind and quietly hissed in pain. Time Steve looked at me noticing something was wrong. He walked up and looked at me before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Sabre.... you really need to stop hiding stuff like this." He goes up to me and help me walk. Letting me use him as support. Everyone then realized that my leg was cut opened. They gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine really at least compared to The Guardian I am. Trust me it's better if we help him first. He knows a lot more about what's going on." No-one could fight that at least not at the moment. Then through the blizzard we walked back to the village.
————————————————————————
( Words 1505) Okay well here is the crazy chapter that I had today. Don't worry the next chapter should be as nerve racking as this one. Hope you guys have a great day anyway!