A Calm Before a Storm

Olay shout out to RosslenAces for making fan art for this story. So here is the picture they did.
I just didn't think that anyone would do something like that for me. It looks amazing by the way! Again guys thank you for the support it really means a lot! Now let's get back to the story. I'll tell you how the ship votes are going after this.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of View
(Flashback, This is when Sabre "Disconnect" from the "Server")
I looked at the lake of the water. I could feel the light breeze of the wind. Everything was so calm and peaceful. I was by myself.

"Well I guess this is it. It's time to start something new." I looked beyond the lake to see the swamp trees but I couldn't see farther than that.

"Thinking about it, I don't want to start something new. I just want to finally be dead, out of this loop. I don't want to feel the pain of seeing people die then coming back to life with no memories of me. I don't want to see someone die and... never see them again." I took off my hood then untied my blindfold for the first time in years. I looked down at the water to see my green coded eyes.

"Is there a way to stop this? My time should of ended a long time ago but here I am." Suddenly a thought came to mind.

I've accidentally summoned it before, maybe I can... I lifted my hand and focused on it. There were a few strikes of lighting, but there it is the disconnect button.

It laid there grey and pixel like in front of me. The words disconnect white and glowing. It's come up a few times before usually at my lowest point in a world when I really do want it to end. I never even thought about pressing it until now.

I don't know what it does, but something tells me that it will do what I need it to do. Free me from this loop.

"This is what I've always wanted right? I would give anything to be normal. This is probably my only way..." I looked behind me to see no-one their. Alex and Galaxy Steve are probably already at the village helping everyone out. I looked back at the button.

"I hope you guys won't forget me." I reached out my hand to it. I was about to touch it when I heard something.

"Sabre! You aren't just going to go on your own we are going to come with you!" Galaxy Steve? I didn't look back I didn't want them to see me with my eyes or is this position... situation.... I heard footsteps as they slowly came to a stop.

"Sabre?" I heard Alex say.

"I'll miss you guys, but I have to do this."

"What are you talking about?"

I pressed the button as the sound of thunder filled the air and my vision turns white.

"Sabre!" I heard them cry out. I think I felt something touch my shoulder; but then everything turned black.

I felt myself shot up from the bed. I felt tears run down my face as the vivid memory became more faded. I quickly wiped my tears from my face as I tried to control my breathing. That day, I remember it to well.

I looked to see Time Steve sleeping on the other side of the room. Turns out that he had a house to himself since no one really trusts him yet, so he let me stay with him. By the looks of it it's still dark outside.

Not thinking I could get back to sleep; I got out of the bed and walked outside. The moon is pretty low in the sky so the sun would rise soon. I went the river that surrounded the village and splashed my face. It helped me feel more awake and aware.

I looked around thinking that someone would be out here, but of course not. Who would be up before the sun? I looked through my inventory looking at all the materials I had on me. Without thinking about it I pulled out my sword and gave it a good swing. Maybe I could train for a bit, get ready for the fight that might come tomorrow.

I went into the woods above the cliff and found a tree. That's probably the best I can practice with. I started by doing a few good swings sideways; Up and down; crossing from left to right. It left a few marks on the tree, but I could just chop it down after. I practiced from attacking above and below.

It would be nice if I could practice with someone else, but the Steves don't really know how to use a sword. I continue to practice attacks. Trying my best to do a few things to help myself practice self-defense. While I was practicing I heard footsteps from behind me. I'm not sure who it was, but I let them come closer to me. By how loud the footsteps were I knew they were very close to me. I turns around and put a sword to the side of the strangers neck.

"Who are you and what are you doing out here?" The person seemed scared. They were wearing a lot of dark clothing so I couldn't see them that well.

"Sabre it is me. Can you please put the sword away." I recognized the voice.

"Sorry Guardain." I put my sword away.

"Thank you, but I must ask what are you doing out here?"

"Training? What else does it look like?"

"Right sorry. I should of know that."

"So why are you out here?"

"I heard about what happen. Well make that saw... I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Don't worry I'm fine. I'm just worried about what Plague Steve is planning." The Guardain nodded.

"Is there anything I can do?" I thought about it for a second.

"I have this one idea. I don't like it, but with your help we might work."

"So what's the plan then?"

"The plan is...."
————————————————————————
(Words 1117) Just wanted to say good job to everyone who guessed the riddle at the end of the of the last chapter. If you haven't seen it you can.
Now for Ship results
1 don't/Doesn't want/care about a ship
2 Galaxy Steve x Sabre
2 Time Steve x Sabre
So we have a tie. Yay! Okay can someone vote please I don't want to end up showing a ship. Rather than that have a great day/night.