The Last Copy

Holy frick........ 6000 reads..... why? Why? Why? Just why? This is.... scary.... when did I Celebrate 5000...... oh right I'd didn't. Sorry for forgetting that. But still!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy frick. Anyway onto the chapter right? Also Totally forgot about Alex. She is coming back.
———————————————————————-
Sabre's point of view
I heard the sound of lighting. I couldn't feel it, but I knew it was there. I opens my eyes to find Shadow Sabre in front of me. Stuck inside a machine. I flash of memories of what happens while I was stuck in his mind flooded through me. I suddenly felt someone give me a hug. I looked over to see it Time Steve. Without even thinking I said the first thing that came to my mind.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, only if I was able to take control sooner....." I felt him hug me tighter. I could see his shoulder.
"You shouldn't be hugging me right now Time Steve.... we need to get that shoulder of yours fixed first." He let go of me. Another thought came to me.
"Overseer! Is he okay? I really did a number on him."
"Don't worry Sabre, I brought him to where Light Steve and The Guardian over. Light Steve is a good healer." Elemental Steve reassured me.
"I....I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him...."
"There wasn't anything you can do Sabre. We understand don't worry about it so much. Rainbow Steve also joined the hug. I wiggled out of the hug so they could stop.
"Did anyone else get hurt?"
"No, not thanks to you Sabre." I looked to the voice to see Shadow Sabre who was talking to us. I guess he can talk in a machine.
"Yeah...."
"What are we doing to do with it." Time Steve finally said something. Anger in his voice. I was a little shock by his choice of words.
"I'm not a it."
"To me you are."
"Whoa! Time Steve." Elemental Steve said a little shock too.
"It's fine. All we need to do is kill him in the machine. Once we do that Shadow Steve might come here."
"Okay... check on everyone then kill him." Rainbow Steve said. I looked at him as a idea sparked through my mind. I'll tell him about that later.
"We probably should." I double checked the machine.
"You guys did a great job on the machine by the way."
"Thanks!" Galaxy Steve in his regular happy self. We walked back to The Overseers house. I was staying near Time Steve keeping a eye on him. The wound was deep but not very wide. I let out a sigh of guilt. Why couldn't I take control for that. Just so I could stop it. We walked inside The Overseer wound was also completely healed. The Guardian who was leaning against the wall was waiting for us.
"Time Steve. Your shoulder." Light Steve walked up to him.
"It's fine. You already used a lot of your energy to help The Overseer." Elemental Steve went to one of chest finding some bandages to use.
"The Overseer told me what was going on. By the looks of it the plan worked then?"
"Yeah, just not fast enough." I said pointing to The Overseer and Time Steve.
"Sabre. It's not your fault. I'm fine really." Time Steve tried to make me feel better. Elemental Steve started to wrap his shoulder.
"So you killed Shadow Steve?"
"N...No, if we destroyed him.... Shadow Steve will come here in a heartbeat." My voice glitched again. Why?! I sighed.
"How are we going to defeat Shadow Steve?"
"The same way we are going to defeat Shadow Sabre. It's harder, we will have to make the machine a bigger and more closed up..." my thoughts wandering to the plan.
"How are we going to kill it?" Elemental Steve was done wrapping Time Steve's Shoulder.
"Thanks Brother."
"It's nothing Time Steve."
"Rainbow Steve, do you remember Shadow Stone?"
"Yeah! We used it to turn it into Rainbow Stone. We even helped the Rainbow Tree...." His voiced trailed. I quickly gave him a hug.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think about that. I didn't mean to...."
"It's fine... It didn't hurt as much as it first did." Rainbow Steve his tone of voice low.
"Do you know what we can do though? We can get your powers back!" I could practically feel excitement fill him.
"Really? You think it will work?"
"It might, there is nothing wrong with trying." Rainbow Steve hugged me tighter.
"So are we going to do this then?"
"Yeah, we just need to get the Shadow Stone out of Shadow Sabre." Time Steve gave me a nod.
"You aren't coming. I'm not letting you get hurt anymore. Anyone who is hurt shouldn't fight with us. Sorry... it's just for the better. Also sorry for what I did to you Overseer." He looked at me and nodded understanding.
"Your not stopping me Sabre."
"Me and Sabre both think you should stay." Elemental Steve said. Rainbow Steve looked at Time Steve giving him a just let it happen look. Time Steve sighed with frustration.
"Fine. I'll stay here."
"Light Steve you want to come with us?" He quickly shook his head. I understood he never was much of a Steve for conflict. We all walked outside. I went ahead to start working on the machine. I added a Redstone power source. I added a chest connected to the machine with a hopper. Adding another lever so we can do it when it happens.
"There. Everything should be good. The machine is closed up well enough. Now all we have to do is pull the lever."
"What are you doing weaker me." I didn't respond.
"Is everyone ready?" I asked. Everyone gave me a nod or a yes. I went up to the lever and pulled it back. Lighting started to strike.
"I will come back Sabre! This time you won't be able to break free!" He said to me as his voice died with the sound of thunder. Once it stopped he was gone. Rainbow Steve pulled back both of the levers turning off the machine. He went up the the chest and opened it.
"It's Shadow Stone!" One victory. Once after what felt like a eternity. That was short lived. We heard thunder from behind us. I turned me head to see... A not so good sight. It was Shadow Steve, but he was holding Alex with a knife to her throat.
————————————————————————
(Words 1141) Okay, chapter done. Not going to say much rather than a fun little count.
Sabre said sorry 7 times. Wow he is really feels bad about this. Also I wanted to ask you guys. Do you guys want something special for Christmas? If you do what's something you would like to see?