Back to the Middle

Hey guys..... Um my friend..... @Wolf_Writes told me I had a really bad spelling error. I fixed that so thanks for keeping my writing family friendly.
Also I have theory....
So you know about the Blue Steve Saga right? Or is you haven't watched that the Blue Steve l Sabre Voices. I was thinking about it...
What if Blue Steve becomes a elder, He is about to defeat Demon Steve.....
Demon Steve has only one choice to send him into a dimension he can't escape, to make sure if it he takes away his powers....
And turns him into a sheep losing his voice...
Blue Steve= The Overseer....
That also means that The Overseer is the only person who can defeat Demon Steve.
I hope you guys like the chapter and Theory
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of View
We walked started to walk back to the village. We walked in silence keeping our ears open.
"So who is Collen and Spency?"
"They are... were my friends. They were also assassins. We had a lot of missions together. I helped them as much as they helped me. Even when Spency stabbed me in the back, we were together in the end." A wave of memories came through me. The good, the bad, and the final time we saw each other well... I saw them....
"Where are they now?"
"Probably still in the town."
"Why did you come here anyway?" Galaxy Steve asked me.
"I wanted to explore the world more. One day I ended up here." I mean that's is how I got here.
"How is your leg by the way?"
"It's doing good, it hurts if I run, but it's okay. I don't think it will open up again."
We soon got to the village. Everyone was inside. We walked inside back to the Guardian he was awake Alex keeping him company.
"So you found Sabre?"
"Yes, he wasn't in the best position."
"What happens?" Alex asked.
"It was M...memory S...Steve." My voices glitch out. I could tell they heard it.
"Sabre?"
"What? I think I was stuttering... It's probably because Memory Steve was also trying to erase my memory about him." Okay, I really need to fix this.
"Erase your memory?"
"Memory Steve can erase Steve's and Player's memories. He can't take it away from you, but every time you look at him he can erase more."
"It was a mess, he didn't even know where he was. Who we were."
"He took a lot of my memories."
"Okay, don't look at him and you won't take away your memory. How where you able to defeat him last time?"
"Purple Steve, he helped us find your power Galaxy Steve and used it to make helmets so we wouldn't get our memeories erased. Once he couldn't do that, we were able to kill him." Trying to remember since it happened so long ago.
"Where was Galaxy Steve?"
"He was um.... a black hole, his energy was scattered even after me and Rainbow Steve and Purple Steve closed the portal."
"I don't remember anything about it that."
"It was weird. Story for another time." Everyone nodded in agreement.
Rainbow Steve's Point of view
There was lighting nearby. I was going to check on the Guardian and Sabre again. I went toward the lighting to hear a strange moaning and hissing sound. I walked closer to the sound. I saw a Red Steve. Did he just get here?
"Hello? Are you okay?" The Moaning increases and sounded like someone was talking to me. It turns its head and realized my mistake. This was no Red Steve. This was Demon Steve. He looked at me and walked closer to me. I was frozen in fear. I could see something behind him. A portal? It was green and brown. With a white light.
(Slight blood warning)
"Help!" I called out as I slowly steps back. Afraid that he would attack me in some way if I looked away. I suddenly heard more lighting some from Demon Steve striking me; causing a wave of pain run through me. The other I find is from Light Steve and Elemental Steve.
"Rainbow Steve!" I tried to walk toward them, but Demon Steve attacked with a strange sword that was red and black. I felt a pain go through my my right arm as white blood came down my arm. Why is it white, when I got hurt in my life it was red. It's not something I should be thinking my about right now. Light Steve didn't know what to do. He looked even more scared. Like he knew who this was and what he could do.
"W...what do I do?" I asked them. Keeping my distance and eyes on Demon Steve.
"To the Portal. I don't know if it will work, but we have to try something. I looked back than ran to the portal. He swung his blade and barely missed me. Elemental Steve was right next to me; Light Steve already at the portal.
"Do you know where this will take us?"
"No idea. Let's just jump in. We don't have any other choice." I nodded then seeing Demon Steve behind me. I shove Light Steve into the portal. Me and Elemental Looked at each other then jumped.
We were falling. Falling from the sky. I let out a scream as we dived into a lake. I reach the surface and looked around. Light Steve and Elembtal looked okay. I pain ran through my arm as I moved it. I held my arm causing me to sink into the water. I felt something help me up. It was Light Steve.
"Thanks. We should get out of the water." We got out of the lake and started to dry off. I looked around to see we where in a birch forest. (Spelt it right this time.)
"Where are we?" I asked looking at them. I still held my arm doing be best to help with the bleeding.
"I think we are back in the middle world."
————————————————————————
(Words 1014)