Plauge Steve

Hey before we start I just wanted to thank. https://my.w.tt/axK1nLDvP1 how I was spelling Sabre's name wrong it's not Saber but Sabre. I fixed that in all the chapters already. Now that's over with let's get into this mess of a chapter.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of view
"It's good to see you again Sabre." I pulled out a sword.

"I don't know who you are here Plague Steve, but what I do know is that you should leave."

"Plague Steve?" Time Steve said looking at him.

"Yes, now I didn't come here for the Steve's Sabre. I came here for you."

"How did you... How are you here!?" I asked. I put a sword to his neck. I was surprised he wasn't fighting back.

"When your friend Void Steve put you out of the timeline he took us out."

"Us?" Galaxy Steve walked forward about to say something, but I used my hand telling him not to. I don't want him to go crazy like Rainbow Steve.

"That's not important right now. What is important is that..." He pulled out a sword and put it to my throat. I didn't move not in fear. I kept calm not wanting Time Steve and Galaxy Steve. Time Steve was about to use his magic to freeze him in time.

"Don't I we need to see what he wants." Time Steve nodded understanding.

"Very good. Your life depends on it Sabre." How does he know? How does he know that...

"What are you talking about! The sickness is gone." Galaxy Steve replied. Plague Steve laughed.

"So he hasn't told you then? This will be interesting..." he step a bit closer to me. I could feel his sword touch my neck.

"Haven't told us what Sabre?" Time Steve seemed worried. I made sure to say calm.

"I didn't want them to worry Plague Steve. So what do you want with me?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Your smart Sabre. You should already know by now that someone caused the sickness. Ever thought it was me?" Realization came to me. The Blue and green energy. This all make sense now. I can't believe I don't think of it before.

"Okay, It was you, but what does this have to do with me?"

"You know you didn't destroy it. Only a Steve and destroy another steves powers. All you did was absorb it. Instead of the sickness becoming a source of powers to you. It stayed in you as the sickness." Another wave of pain. I clutched my free hand into a fist.

"Sabre?" I think Galaxy Steve is finally understanding what's going on from his worried expression on his face and the tone of his voice.

"I would like my powers back Sabre." He loves his sword away and grabbed me by the neck. He then lifted me into the air. I kept still trying to get as much oxygen in me ass possible as he tires to choke me.

"This will only hurt a little...." I could already feel my lungs scream fro oxygen. I waited for him to use lighting, but it never came. He was frozen in place, or should I say frozen in time. I loaded his grip around my neck. I fell to the ground and took a deep breath.

"Okay that should stop him for a bit." Time Steve said.

"What are we going to do with him?"

"N...no idea." I took a few more breaths until my lungs didn't burn anymore.

"Sabre... So.... what he was telling us is that. You still have the sickness inside you?"

"Yeah... at um... first I was hoping it just a effect from the the machine, but now I know that this is why..."

"Why what?"

"I'm infected with the sickness." They took a few steps back.

"No not like that. Since it's in me it can't spread. If Plague Steve gets his powers back the sickness will be back." They seemed to relax at this a bit.

"We should probably get out of here before my magic runs out on him." Time Steve said. I nodded and we went back to the village.

We were half way there when another pain of the sickness ran through me. This Time I think they noticed, but thankfully they didn't say anything about it. While we were walking to the village we heard lighting. I looked to the left of me and saw the Guardain?

"Hello Sabre." He said casually.

"Hey! I guess everything okay in the spirit world then?"

"Yes. In fact I got a request to check everything down here."

"From who?"

"That is something I can not tell you." He walked up to us. I didn't want to say anything to him, but Galaxy Steve did.

"You missed a lot. All there really is this Steve called Plague Steve who states the sickness. He's in the forest."

"Why didn't you fight him then?"

"I can't let them. I don't know how much magic he has, I don't want them to get infected the way Rainbow Steve did in the Rainbow Town." He looked around for a second. Like he was trying to figure something out.

"Then why didn't you attack him?"

"I wanted to know what he was doing and... he... I wasn't able to."

"Sabre was getting choked by Plague Steve. He also talked about how you had his powers in him. That you are infected." The Guardian's only reaction was a deep sigh.

"And you didn't tell anyone about this?"

"No." Can't lie when Galaxy Steve and Time Steve understand what's going on. At least they can't get mad at the Overseer for knowing about this. For a while no one said a thing. I was getting more nervous with each second of silence.

"Do you need my help?" He suddenly asked filling the science in the air.

"I... I don't think so. Right now we just need to see if we can get this out of me. In a way where it won't effect anyone else." Guardian nodded.

"Well then, if you do need me then tell me. They only reason why I am is because I don't want this to spread again." He teleports away.

"We don't have that much time. If Plague Steve finds us or the village this could turn for the worst in a heart beat."

"Then what are we doing about it? Let's go!"
Another pain ran through me I clutched my arm again.

These are really getting closer together. Let's see how much time we have to fix this before Palgue Steve finds us.
————————————————————————
(Words 1107)