Back Again

Sabre's Point of view

I got back to everyone making sure my blindfold was tighter than usual around my eyes. It helped me feel a little more comfortable.

"Sorry, guys I'm back," I said casually. It better if they don't notice that something off.

"Hey what took you so long Sabre?" Alex said looking at me carefully.

"I just... it doesn't matter anyway I think we should take down this machine then go back to the Steve Village." Everyone nodded in agreement.

I took out a pickaxe and started to collect everything I could from the machine.

"So Sabre, They told me that you were able to cure the sickness?" Time Steve asked me.

"Yeah, I did have help from Galaxy Steve and Illusion Steve though." I got the last pieces of the machine everyone looked ready to go back.

"Come on let's go Sabre." I heard Galaxy Steve call out to us.

Me and Time Steve went to Alex and Galaxy Steve. Alex was leading us back to the Village. I'm surprised that she actually still remembers where it is. Then without looking back we went back.

-Time skip brought to you by Sabre remembering about the Green Steve.-

I'm relieved that we were able to get Green Steve out of the machine. He decided to go back to his village after though. Soon in the distance, we saw it.

The Steve Village. Nothing looks repaired but then again the Illusion only broke about a few minutes ago. All the Steve's were gathered around a Blue Steve. Probably the Overseer.

"Overseer!" Galaxy Steve called out to them. All the Steve looked at us in shock, they were probably shocked that I was here more than anything. We got over to Steve's as fast as we could. The Overseer looked at me in shock.

"S...Sabre, is that really you?" He said.

"Yes, it's me." When I left... I didn't just leave because I think they didn't need me anymore but, I wanted to see if there was a way to escape this world. I got trapped somewhere when I tried.

When I got back here even though it only felt like a few minutes for me it's been months for them.

"Okay, what happened? Why are you guys here and who is that?" A Green Steve said pointing to Time Steve.

"This is Time Steve and-" A strong, but quick pain went through eyes again. I did my best to hide the pain.

"There is a lot to talk about." Everyone didn't seem to notice my pause as I relaxed a bit.

"Well, long story short I came back when the Sickness was the worst and everyone was gone. We tried to fix it but in the end, we got trapped in an Illusion made by Illusion Steve. I was able to destroy the sickness with the help of everyone in the Illusion and now here we are. The Illusion broke and everything back to normal." I said in the best way I could explain. Everyone nodded showing they understood.

"That still doesn't explain Time Steve."

"I created him a long time ago and I brought him back." Galaxy Steve replies quickly.

"So you mean it's gone forever? The sickness?"

"Yes, it is." Everyone became very happy about that.

"Okay since the Village is run down we need to fix all of this up." The Overseer started to get everyone to help out.

I was asked to get some wood in the forest nearby. I gather more than enough wood for the building making sure I had some oak and birch wood. I brought me back and started to help repair the building. While I was repairing one of the builds I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Sabre. Can I talk to you for a second?" I was the Overseer.

"Sure." I looked at him waiting for him to ask me something."

"How did you cure the sickness? I just want to make sure that if it happens again that I could..."

"That's the problem I don't think you could. I had to split the sickness from Galaxy Steve's energy. When I did I was somehow able to do the same for everyone else." I said honestly.

"Well then at least you will be staying around this time right?"

"I don't think I could leave if I wanted to." Now that's the first true thing I've told him.

"So then what are you doing to do since there aren't any problems at the moment?" Suddenly a thought came to mind.

There is a problem Demon Steve. I totally forgot about him. I will have to ask The Guardian about that the next time sees each other.

"I think I just want to get to know all of you better. Also, you can never be too prepared for the next disaster." The Overseer just nodded.

"I'm just happy your back Sabre. Everyone really did miss you."

"I know. Let's just see if we can get these last houses to fix before nightfall." The Overseer then went somewhere else to probably help another Steve out.

I finished fixing the house within a few minutes. I looked around the village happy that it looks exactly how it did before I tried to leave this world.

"So what do you want to do now Sabre?" I heard Galaxy Steve day behind me."

"I don't know as long as I'm with you guys then I don't care what we do."

?????? ????? point of view
I can't believe it. Sabre once again ruined my plans. What am I going to do now? Since my last plan failed I have to make a new one. So the sickness didn't work. It's what I do best, but my only question is how?

How did he destroy it? He is just a... Let's not linger on that right now. Right now I need to find a way to get it back. Looking from the cliff below hidden from the sight of the other Steves I noticed that Sabre even though he does quite a well job hiding it flinches back in what looks like pain.

It doesn't seem like it but if what I think happened, what happened to him well then... he doesn't have much time left now does he?
———————————————————————-
(Words 1125) Yes done! Sorry that it came out later than usual but I still hope this works for you. Now for the mystery person.

I wanted to give you a hint every time I do something like that I don't just randomly put in many question marks. I put in the amount of how many letters there are in the name. So I challenge you to figure it who it is.