The Two Parts

Hey guys! I just want to thank you for 5000 reads! I am so happy that so many of you like this story and idea. I hope I can continue to make this fun.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of view
Me and Rainbow Steve walked back to the town after I explained as much as I could. I didn't tell him anything that I'm not sure of. I am just... Honestly relieved that for once. Someone didn't try to take my code away or tried to kill me. I've only told someone about three times. Each time... it didn't end well. Rainbow Steve is acting like is normal self happy and up beat.
"What do I tell everyone? Once we get back."
"Just said we talked for a while. If they ask, just say we were talking about what to do next." Rainbow Steve nodded and gave me a bright smile.
"Okay!" We soon reaches the village to find everyone doing their own thing.
"Hey Sabre! Rainbow Steve!" Galaxy Steve called to us waving.
"Hey!" Rainbow Steve said back. I gave Galaxy Steve a wave. Galaxy Steve walked up to us.
"So what was the problem?"
"Nothing, we just talk for a while."
"Okay, That explains why you guys were gone for so long. Time Steve was getting a little worried."
"Time Steve? Out of everyone here he was the one getting the most worried?" I was a little surprised about that.
"I'm not surprised." Rainbow Steve said.
"Why not?"
"Nothing important." He chucked a little like he had a inside joke that we didn't know.
"Oh, that's right. The Guardian was looking for you, we wanted to talk to you."
"Really? I will go and talk to him then. Didn't mean to keep him waiting."
"Okay, see you soon Sabre!" Rainbow Steve called back to me as I walked to the Overseer's house. I gave them a wave before I went inside. The Guardian was sitting at the edge of the bed reading a brown book.
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to keep you waiting."
"It is quiet alright Sabre, I am in no rush."
"So what did you need me for?"
"I wanted to talk to you more about the... current situation we are in."
"Yeah, I've been wanting to ask you some questions about that actually."
"What type of questions?"
"Well, I was wondering. Can they die? Or do we need to do something to send them back into the Spirit World?"
"I do not think they can, I will just need to find a way to keep them their. At least until the portal is closed."
"Portal?"
"Yes, That is how they got here. There is a portal that only I should be able to open. It allows Steve's from the Spirit World to come back here. I never had to use it. It appears these Demon Steve also had the ability to access it."
"Okay, A portal. Galaxy Steve should be able to close it right? He is the controller of dimensions and portals."
"Right, Did you have any other questions?"
"No, that was what I really needed to know."
"Very well, I wanted you know if you figure out any of these problems. Do you think..." There was suddenly a lot of lighting outside. Without hesitation I pulled out my sword.
"Stay here, I'll see what the problem is." The Guardian gave me a nod. I walked outside closing the door behind me. I went up to where a lot of Steves where gathering. I had to squeeze through a few of them. I looked to see what the problem is. I couldn't forgot the person standing in front of me. Dark Steve.
"Hello Sabre," Time Steve and Elemental Steve were staying back ready to attack. Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve where doom right next to me. I looked behind me to see Light Steve going to where the Guardian is. The Overseer walked forward.
"What are you doing here? What do you want from us?" He asked them. I took a step forward.
"I wanted to make a deal with you..." he tools a few steps forward, I pointed my sword at him.
"What kind of deal?"
"Me and my master know where you are, we wanted to give you a chance, a chance to let us. Get what we want without getting anyone hurt."
"Like we would trust you! You did so many terrible things. Especially to that Green Steve Village!" Rainbow Steve said. Dark Steve looked at Rainbow Steve.
"You remember? Now isn't that nice. Now with the deal..." He looked back at The Overseer.
"Again, What is the deal?"
"Well, it's simple really. Let us take over, do as we command and we won't hurt you, we will even protect you from our other rivals."
"No. You think we would say yes?"
"Of course not, but I can force it." I heard footsteps. I turned me head and looked around to the sound to see grass that is being crushed. I knew who it was. Shadow Steve, who is black, but more transparent. Stood next to Dark Steve.
"I guess you remember who this is?"
"Sometimes I wish I could forget."
"Good, you know what he can do then? What he can do to you." He turned in invisible again. I lost track of where he was going. This isn't good.
"I know."
"Do comply then, or  well... we will make you. This time no one will be alone." I heard Shadow Steve's footsteps quicken. I couldn't see where he was though.
"Deal? Or forced Deal?" He asked the Overseer.
"Forced." He said taking a step forward.
"Very well, let's see how well you do without your leader!" That's when I realized what Dark Steve was going to do. Quickly before it could happen I shoved The Overseer out of the way. Shadow Steve ran thought me instead of the Overseer.
"Well, looks like my mission is complete. Let's see how long you have?" He gave a evil laugh. Dark Steve teleported away. I was on top of The Overseer.
"Sorry."
"It's fine. Why did you shove me though?" I helped him up. Shadow Steve let himself be seen again. I looked at him. He walked up to me slowly. I pulled out my sword and he went up to it. It went thought him. Forgot, regular weapons don't work like that. He gave me a smirk. Then teleported away.
"Is everyone okay?" I asked. Everyone nodded. Rainbow Steve looked at me.
"Not this again..."
"Wait. You remember that?"
"Yeah, I was there for the whole thing, but I ran before I saw you turn back."
"Does it have to do with your back?" Galaxy Steve asked. I don't have to look to see what is already there.
"Yeah, this is not going to end well."
————————————————————————
(Words 1161) I just wanted an actions chapter. So here you go. I hope you liked it!