A New Side

Sabre's Point of view
I had no idea how long I was in the prison for. It's hard since their is no way to tell the time. I felt myself start to nod off when I heard the sound of a door. I looked to the sound to see Origin Steve. He had some bread in hand and threw it at me. I grabbed it.
"Eat, we aren't just going to starve you."
"Wow, that's nice of you." I walked back up to him and handed it to him.
"I am not taking it back from you."
"Poison, why and no."
"What?"
"First this could be poison. Two why are you doing this. Three, I'm not going to take it anyway." Origin looked at me. He took a piece of the bread and ate it. He handed it back to me.
"Not poison. I need you alive so why would I?" I took it and put it into my inventory.
"How long until they get here then?"
"They should be here soon. I didn't think you would be so eager for your demise."
"Death doesn't scare me, I'm only scared because I'm worried about how others will react." That true, more true than anything. I have never really been scared of death. That reason is the only reason I'm still in this world.
"Didn't think you had a brain Sabre, well that's good to know." He walked off leaving me alone again. It only took a few seconds for Origin Steve to come back with the others. I saw Void Steve, Infinity Steve, Reverse Steve and Nightmare Steve. I couldn't help but smile as I saw a bandage on his shoulder. They don't really have healing abilities.
"You weren't kidding. I still wonder how did you get him here with only a bruise on his neck?" Nightmare Steve said. I put my hand to my neck. I could feel the pain around it where Origin Steve grabbed me. If anyone find me they won't be happy about it.
"So then what do you need us for?" I heard a voice that was the exact opposite from Rainbow Steves. His voice was dark and clam. I knew it was from Reverse Steve.
"We want you to join us. We know you wanted Sabre first since he is the reason we were all defeated. Since he is here now and with no way out we can get what we really need."
"How will this work anyway? Are we all just going to rule together?" Infinity said.
"Those are matters we can deal with later. Right now, we need to do what Demon Steve wants from us."
"What about him?" Void said pointing to me since I can hear everything that they were saying. The started to talk to each other in the Steve language. I remember doing this before. When I first meet Rainbow and Light. I was able to do something.... something with my code to make it so I could understand what they were saying... but what..... oh right. I focused on the old, but familiar jolt of energy to make it so I could understand them. I can't hold it for long though. I couldn't only understand a few things.
He wants.... higher-world..... suffer..... light spirits..... we get.... he gives..... plan.... split....chaos.....kill......
I felt a strong pulse of pain. I clenched my teeth and grabbed my arm quickly squeezing it hard. I kept holding it until the pain was gone. So.... I can't do that again... I think it broke more of my code. Won't know until I get out of here... Somehow....
"So do you want to join us?" Or him asked the others. They all nodded.
"Good, you know what you have to do. Tell us when you are ready."
"So what are we going to do with Sabre?" Nightmare Steve stared me down. I took a few steps back.
"W...what are you going to do with m..me? K...kill me?" Nightmare looked at me and smiled. He defnetly heard my voice as it glitched.
"Knew it wasn't my imagination. I would more than happy to do that." He went close the prisons bars. Void looked at him.
"We can find a better use for him. Once we find where Plague Steve is. We can ask him some questions. Maybe he could tell us something useful." That's bad. I have to get out of here as soon as possible. They can't know what I can do to someone. Everyone left the room pleased with what they got except Nightmare Steve.
"Can't I do something to him? I promise I won't kill him." He looke at Void Steve and Void Steve looked back at him.
"If that's what you want." He left the room so we were by ourselves.
"So w...w...what are you g...going to do with me?" My voice glitching. I knew he was up to something, but it won't be good.
"You've been down here for a while haven't you? I think it would be best for you to sleep for a while. At least until we find him."
"What are you talking about?" I was strike by lighting. I felt a strange wave of drowsiness hit me. I saw myself fall, but I passed out before I felt myself hit the ground.
Time Steve's Point of view
Sabre has been gone for a couple of hours. Almost the entire day now. Me and Elemental decided to look for him after him being gone for the first few hours of the day. So far everyone else thinks that Sabre is with someone else. Which is for the better at the moment. Me and Elemental looked through the forest. I made sure he didn't see the machine that Sabre built a few days ago. We were now looking through the plains. The sun was staring to set.
"If Sabre isn't back in the village we have to tell the others what's going on."
"I know, let's just hope we find him. That he is not with Memory Steve again."
"Who?"
"Memory Steve is a Steve who can mess with our memories erasing them. Sabre has a lot of his memories erased. I had to reverse time on him to get his memories back."
"You really do care about him don't you?"
"I do, he is my friend after all. I would of brought your back in a heartbeat if I could."
"I know you would." We went far into the plains. A bright light reflect into my eye.
"You saw that too right?"
"Yes, let's see what it is." We went up to where the light was coming from. It was a iron sword on the ground. I picked it up.
"It's Sabre's Sword. He wouldn't just leave it lying around." Nothing else was around. No blood or other weapons lying around.
"You feel it too right? Someone else was here. I don't recognize their energy. It's faded so it must of happens this morning if the energy is still here." It took me a second to realize their was a sense of energy here. It was really faint.
"Looks like who ever was here took Sabre with them."
"We need to go back. We need to tell the others." I felt my grip on the sword tighten. Sabre wouldn't just let that happen. Their should be some sign of a struggle.
"He must of been threatened. He wouldn't just let this happen. Their should be something showing he fought. It had to be about us. He wouldn't care what happens to him. He just doesn't want us to get hurt." I told Elemental Steve as we walked back to the village. By the time we got back the sun was already gone. We went inside The Overseer's house. He was inside talking to Rainbow Steve and Light Steve. Rainbow saw me and Elemental walk inside.
"Please tell us that Sabre was with you two ." The Overseer asked us.
"No, we were looking for him for a while. It looks like he was taken by one of them." Looks like they only now knew he was gone.
"I told you something was off." The Overseer went outside to probably get everyone else.
"How do you know?"
"We found a strange energy out in the fields. We also found his sword." I showed light Steve the sword as Elemental Steve explained what we found. I saw Galaxy and Alex walk inside. A few seconds later The Guardian. He gave me a look, but quickly shook it off.
"So, Sabre was taken? By who?"
"We don't know. Me and Time Steve didn't recognize the energy." Alex freezes up. She went up to me.
"Is it similar to mine?" I took a second to feel her energy. It was, but not by a lot. I gave her a quick nod.
"Origin Steve, I know it's him."
"We need to find Sabre, we can't let anything happen to him."
"That's what he wants. He wants us to spilt up."
"I know, but we can't just leave him!"
"I do not think we have much of a choice. If we split up a lot can go wrong. I need to keep a eye on the Spirit world. If we split up we will not be able to fight off if they come and fight. If we only send two or less they won't be able to get in and out. They will be captured and have their powers used."
"I can go. I don't have any powers. They can't do anything to me." Rainbow Steve said with no hesitation.
"I can come with you. I can use my abilities to sneak in. I am not that powerful. They won't. Be able to use me for much." Everyone looked at the two of us. It doesn't look like they can fight us.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course!"
"You already know the answer Overseer."
"Then I suggest you start going." Me and Rainbow Steve quickly left.
"So how are we going to find Sabre?"
"I think I have a idea. We just need to do something first." We then walked to the forest above the village. Ready to find him.
————————————————————————
(Word 1739) I don't even mean to make this chapter so long, who cares consider is a specula surprise. I hope you liked the chapter!