Lose-Lose Situation

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8000...... Why?!?!!!!?!! Ahhhhhh.
Also I wanted to thank TheSteveSagaRules for this art! She also has a great story going on I suggest you read it! I have also realized something.... I messed up with a description or you guys don't see it how it is. The necklace Sabre wears even thought it looks cool isn't the design.

 The necklace Sabre wears even thought it looks cool isn't the design

Just image it a million times better and more sphere like. Just thought you would like to know. I'm not mad.
Okay let's go to the chapter now.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of view
The day went by fast. The snow was already melted away from yesterday. The sun wasn't up when I woke up. I decided it would be best for me to go and walk around. Not like I have anything better to do. I got up. Time Steve was still asleep. We finally made another bed in this house so all three of us could sleep on a bed. My mind went back to what happened yesterday. I felt my face heat up a little. No! You can't be in love. Not with a Steve not with a player. You know it can never work out. I walked back outside to think some more about all of this. Who is going to attack next? Whoever it is I hope it won't take long to defeat or hard to get answers out of. The sun was starting to rise. I would go to the Cliff, but by the time I would get their the sun would already be up. I walked toward the field to watch it rise from their above the trees. I couldn't feel the warmth of the sun, but I know the days are slowly getting longer. I stood their for a while, enjoying the peace and quiet in my mind and the world around me. My senses full and alive. I could easily hear footsteps from not to far away in the plains. I took out my sword and walked up to the sound. In the distance I could see a person. It took me a second to recognize their face.
"Hello, Sabre it's been a while hasn't it?"
"Yeah, wished it was longer Origin Steve." I couldn't help but feel relived that we couldn't see the village from here.
"Wow, that's not how you treat a friend."
"Like we were ever friends you were trying to separate me from the Steves every since I first meet you."
"It's not like you didn't want it Sabre. You left them for a long time Sabre. So why are you hating me for something you wanted." I felt a rush of the memories and how I felt during those last few weeks. I shoved them off.
"It's a good thing I stayed though or else they would all be under your control."
"You didn't do anything to stop me. If I was in control none of this would of happened." I took a deep breath. I know what I have to say to at least get him to back off.
"L...look. I know I haven't b...been the best for the s...Steves, but you would still would of have to deal with the infection which I...I was able t...to do. All the other s...Steve have r...returned b...because of Demon Steve. Most of them w...wouldn't even work with you so you would have to d...deal with them. I...know how to deal with them a...and how to deal w...with you!" My voice glitching a lot more violently. I immediately regretted saying that. Their is no way he didn't notice. He looked at me with confusion that slowly turns into a evil grin.
"Now isn't that interesting. Looks like something is wrong with you. Let me guess no-one else know about it?"
"W...w...what are you talking about?" I screamed at myself to calm my voice down... My glitching down. I pulled out a sword ready to fight.
"It certainly doesn't sound like that Sabre, but that certainly answers my other question. I've never seen a player act like this before. Then again, you the only one player I think any of us Steves have meet. Was it Plague Steve? Demon Steve told us he was the last one to meet you as of recently."
"Why are you here?" I wanted to get straight to the point. I already messed up just by talking.
"I wanted to make a deal Sabre, at first I was going to ask you to either give us the leader of the Steves so we can get what we deserve or give yourself up so we can team up with the others who have broken out of our revenge."
"You already know what I would choose. So whats the new deal?"
"What's wrong with you Sabre? What are you hiding. Tell us that and we will give you time. Time I think you need. If not well since no one is around...." He grabbed me fling me into the air holding me by the neck not squeezing it so I couldn't breath just so I couldn't move. He flew up to my level still holding me by the neck.
"I can take you, that was what you would of done with the last deal. I won't be allowed.... none is us would be allowed to ask about your personal problem. So what will it be Sabre?" He started to squeeze me neck. I understood it was like a time limit to his deal. If I don't make it before I can't talk.... well he will decided what happens. No-one is around and by the time they made it here it would be to late. I felt myself lose my grip on my sword. I heard it fell to the ground with a thump. Neither side of the deal is good. It only took me second to realize the two differences between the deals that makes my choice.
"N....no deal... y...you can't take me...." I said with a struggle. He grinned. He teleports me into a cave. I was in a cage up area. Five blocks from left to right and three block up and down. Iron bars with in front of me. Everything in my inventory was gone. I tried to break something, but couldn't. Red stone was outside of the bars on the ground. Probably the reason why I can't break anything. Origin was looking at me outside of the bars.
"I'm surprised by your choice Sabre. This still works for us anyway. Don't worry we will keep our promise." He left leaving me alone. The exit was outside of my vision. Everything looked the same expect for the torches, redstone and iron bars. I quickly reminded myself why I did this. If they knew what wrong with me they can steal my power. Everyone will get more time, I hope they use it not to find me, but to get ready for the coming fight.
————————————————————————
(Words 1178)