Chapter 3

Evelynn felt her body tense up, eyes locking with the female who'd accidentally hit her with a Frisbee.

'It can't be her.' Her mind hissed at herself while reluctantly getting up and breaking into a full-on sprint.

"Hey, wait! I'm sorry if I upset you!" She called out, trying to run after the Diva.

Evelynn's heart was racing, She shouldn't be acting like this. The Diva was normally cold as ice and calmer than a Beach breeze.

She was mentally scolding herself if it really was her. This was her chance to meet her friend once more.

As Evelynn ran, she made her way through the building after entering, nearly tripping when going past people.

The Diva bit her lip in complete frustration as she now had her back to a set of lockers.

She let out a sigh of relief seeing that the girl had not followed her. This had to be nothing but a damn dream, right?

Evelynn pulled a cigarette from the small box, a relaxed grin spreading across her face as she put it to her lips, lighting it before stepping outside, looking up at the clouds, It was now the afternoon, That nap of hers must have been like 2 hours. 

She pressed the power button on her phone, Inhaling the smoke from her newly lit cigarette. Evelynn had felt a sense of calm fill not only her mind but her body.

As ecstatic as her mind may have been, This was quite stressful for the young female had been put into. 

"This is so confusing." She let out a long groan before shuffling towards her dormitory building with a sigh. 

The Diva was on her second cigarette through the walk back, not caring if she was caught.

Opening the door, Evelynn blew out her last Puff of smoke and deposited the cigarette into the wastebasket. 

Shuffling into the kitchen, her eyes met Neekos who was busy sitting on the kitchen counter with a parrot in her hand.

"Hello, friend!" Neeko shouted with a smile.

The bright green parrot squawked in return to Neekos voice.

Evelynn shook her head, going into the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"Hi, Neeko." The Diva mumbled, taking off her sunglasses.

"I like you Nidalee!" Her pet parrot shouted, flapping its wings.

A deep red flushed the tiny girl's cheeks.

"Who's Nidalee?" Asked Evelynn who popped off the cap to the bottle, She was now calm after what had just happened.

Eyes widening, Neeko ran from the kitchen and disappeared around the corner.

Evelynn chuckled before pausing. A thought had crossed her mind.

'That's a girl's name.' She thought.

Neeko popped her head out from the corner and quickly ran back to her seat with an exasperated sigh and crossed her arms.

"Just a friend." The animal-loving girl huffed.

Evelynn's hardened nature faltered as she felt like toying with her new Roommate.

A sadistic grin plastered the amber-eyed adult's cheeks. 

"Your girlfriend?" She pressed on If Evelynn's hunch was right. She could then use Neeko as a way to learn how to properly talk to Akali who just happened to be here somehow.