Chapter 17

Ahri and Sona laid in bed happily, Sona was extremely happy her girlfriend had finally made time to stay and come to her. More than that, she was staying for a month. 

Ahri’s modeling Career came to a halt due to the number of pictures she’d already given them. She’d be everywhere in certain magazines. While they were in a secret relationship that wasn't very secret due to Akali and Eve’s existence. It made no difference that she was in love with the mute female DJ in her arms.

“You seem quiet.” She said against the mute girl's skin.

Sona shuddered before wiggling into her arms with a huff.

‘Not funny.’ She formed with her hands while laying against the foxy female’s bare breasts.

A small giggle escaped Ahri’s lips as she continued to snuggle her happily.

“What do you want to do today? I’m all ears.” Ahri said jokingly.

Sona shook her head, Resisting the urge to smile until shifting her hands.

‘Wanna go out to a good 5-star restaurant?’ She signed the suggestion before sitting up, covering her body with the silk-like sheets.

Ahri stretched and smiled slightly.

“Again? How about we try a little something different.” She mused sleepily.

Sona gave a confused glance before watching Ahri snicker.

“Let’s go down to the beach today, We can get on a small boat and swim or fish.”

Giving a nod, The mute female snuggled her lover in agreement, Pulling her back down and placing kisses on her pale skin which resulted in slight giggles. 

It sounded good to Sona, Knowing they could do a whole lot more together.

Finally, She found Ahri’s sweet spot along her exposed neckline. This caused a slight moan to escape the model’s lips which made Sona smirk softly. 

Ahri squirmed as she turned the tables, Pinning the mute woman to the soft mattress with a low growl.

Both watched each other as completely blushing messes.

“We’ve done stuff like this several times so why are we embarrassed?” Ahri mumbled before Sona reached up and pulled the vixen into a passionate kiss.

Their lips moved in a fluid-like movement just as their bodies did the same.

Erotic gasps escaping Ahri’s lips and into the moonlit night.

Soon after both were done with the act, They’d slumbered happily. Prepared for tomorrow.

Waking up in the morning, Ahri gave the female a soft kiss before getting out of bed and dressed. While her lover still slept, She planned on making today extra special.

Activating the coffee maker, She smiled as she watched two bluebirds fly away from the window while grabbing eggs from the fridge happily.

Ahri cracked them on a pan as the contents sizzled against the hot surface.

She discarded the shells and began making a cup of tea. 

She’d preferred tea in the morning while Sona loved coffee upon awakening. 

Ahri smiled as she put the teabag in the mug of hot water before going through the fridge and went to work with a grin.

French toast and eggs in bed for breakfast.