Chapter 8.5

A day after Akali arrived back at the dorms from her little stay with her Evelynn, Neeko Decided to go on a date of her own. With Nidalee of course.

"You wanna go out today?" Neeko asked, laying her head in the other girl's lap.

"Like a date?"

Neeko nodded vigorously while the tanner female chuckled.

"We aren't going to pull whatever Akali and Evelynn did. They're older than both of us so no drinking."

Neekos face became a scarlet red, her shoulder-length hair moving as she frantically shook her head.

"No! Nothing like that! I mean something professional, Darling." Neeko pecked her girlfriend's cheek. Calling her that had always flustered the older girl. It's how she got what she wanted.

Nidalee grit her teeth, a blush rising on her cheeks.

"What exactly do you want?"

"Let's go out for dinner later tonight."

Neeko cuddled into her lover's chest, hoping to seal the deal.

With a reluctant sigh and playful eye roll, She smiled, hugging Neeko tightly.

"Fine."

Neeko smothered her lover in small kisses.

"Thank you! Now where to go?"

Nidalee thought for a moment, ruffling Neekos hair.

"It's up to you love."

With a blush, Neeko then groaned.

"You know it's hard for me to pick." She said with a frown.

Chuckling, Nidalee yawned softly.

"I'll pick somewhere once we get to it. Right now I need sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonlight engulfed the large, Ivory hotel room.

Shuffling erupted from the silk sheets as two girls laid in bed happily.

The plink of rain hitting the windows and building itself caused only one of the girl's slumber to become deeper while Sona was wide awake, reading a book silently.

A crack of lightning awoke the foxy female beside her.

Sona put a finger to her lips, symbolizing that everything was okay.

Ahri smiled, ignoring the rain as she wrapped her arms around her lover with a giant grin.

"What are you doing up?"

After pointing to her book, Sona shrugged.

"Heh, You know I'm only staying here for a few more days before going back home."

Sona nodded before getting pulled back down onto the bed happily.

"You should rest, Darling." Ahri purred softly.

Sona shook her head and pointed to the open laptop on the nightstand.

Besides being the DJ at the Pentakill Bar, She was also a writer who loved creating online books.

Ahri and Sona had yet to officially move in together so Ahri rented a hotel room when she got the chance and Sona stayed with her most of the time.

With a groan, Ahri squished her girlfriend's cheeks.

"Go to sleep, It's already 2 AM. You've done enough reading and writing."

Sona began moving her hands in sign language, a frown on her face.

"I'm not giving you five more minutes." Ahri declared as she then pounced on Sona, snuggling her tightly in a similar motion to that of a fox.

Rolling her eyes, Sona rolled her eyes playfully, kissing Ahri on the cheek.

She formed words with her hands.

'Can we go out to the fair tomorrow? Those two oblivious girls might be there'

Sona then had a fake evil grin.

Ahri looked at her disapprovingly.

"Let's not ruin their fun if they're there darling."

Sona made a groaning face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Introducing .5 chapters! They'll eventually get longer so I apologize for the small update, I wanna go into detail about Akali and Eveylnn's friends lives after all. I'll put up a full chapter around Christmas or New Years so watch out my friends. Goodbye for now.

sincerly,

Your rouge writer.