Chapter 12

In just a week, Evelynn had officially moved into Akali's dorm while Nidalee moved into Neekos dormitory as well.

As the date for the ball had grown closer, Evelynn's mentality had cracked. As much as she loved her own bed, Half the time during the week, Eve would usually end up in Akali's bed with ease.

Not that she minded at all, The only thing bothering Akali throughout this was the entire lack of details in exactly what was wrong, Seeing this vulnerable side of the female only made her heart crack. She didn't lust for Evelynn, She wanted to care and protect unlike her family had obviously failed at.

It was currently night, Both Evelynn and Akali were exhausted from their final amount of classes for the day.

Evelynn walked out of the bathroom with a frown, A bath had done no good at calming the females senses or nerves. In fact it was the exact opposite, Eve had only felt worse. Besides the cherry bath bomb she'd tossed into the water.

With a towel around her waist, Evelynn made her way down the hallway towards her room. It was almost identical to her past room, Except the room was more unkempt as she'd spent most of her time in Akali's arms rather than at a desk.

Pausing at the thought, She'd shook her head before remembering what exactly had happened that night under the stars.

"Just what kind of family do you mean?" Evelynn whispered before her body had taken control of her mind, Lips connecting with Akali's neck and sucking lightly, sending a shudder down her body.

"E-Eve stop it." She grumbled, a crimson blush rushing to her cheeks as she pulled her away, except now a light purple mark laid upon her neck. It wasn't simply Evelynn's lipstick, It was a hickey. To be more exact, Marking her territory.

Evelynn licked her lips with a slight grin.

"You know I'm only fucking joking."

Soon a light shining off in the distance had caught Akali's eyes. Apparently security was tight here incase in dorm parties were thrown.

"I'm sure no one is out this late at night, Who even has a sleeping schedule like that?" One guard mumbled in the distance.

Hearing this, Akali laced her fingers with Eve's before breaking into a full on sprint towards her dorm room.

"Rogue what the hell?!" Evelynn chirped, following behind her as a light shone on them, they'd apparently been caught.

"Just follow my lead!" She yelled loudly, dragging her along.

Upon re-entering the dorm.

Akali's panting while hunched over soon turned into complete laughter.

"How's that for an adventure in life?"

Evelynn shook her head at the memory before getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top with a sigh, tying her hair back into a neat ponytail.

Unlike usual, She'd find Akali crowded around a game system as a way of relaxing. Sure it was rude to enter a friend's room without permission, But she doubted it was just a friendly attraction towards each other at this point despite not wanting to admit it, Hell either of them could just be confused which scared her the most.

At the moment, Akali was sound asleep, laying against her desk while snoring lightly. She'd actually been attempting to study which was unusual.

Shrugging, She grabbed the blanket from the smaller females bed and wrapped her up before exiting the room, There was no need to bother her, right?