Chapter 5

The day was finally over. Hours after exchanging their goodbyes to head onto their remaining classes, Akali had managed to learn Evelynn’s number before leaving.

Collapsing onto her own bed, The female groaned in frustration. Akali had always hated homework.

With her phone in her hand, Her eyes shifted towards the window and frowned at the sunset.

Turning over, Her small bed creaking in the process while reluctantly hopping out of bed. Grabbing her blue back, Akali sat at her desk while grabbing her Textbooks and homework. 

As soon as she turned a page, She was Instantly started as her notification sound went off. Someone had texted her..?  

Lifting up the White Iphone from her desk. Akali scanned her eyes across the screen seeing it was a random number. She sat it back down before letting out a scream.

That wasn't a random number, that was Evelynn! 

Swiping to unlock, Akali frantically began typing. Relieved she had someone to talk to while Nidalee was out with some girl named Neeko.

Akali: Hey! Sorry for not replying fast. I didn't know it was you.

Evelynn: Darling, That was only two minutes. You're perfectly fine.

Akali changed the contact name to Eve and snickered, she began holding her phone in her hand while writing with the other.

Akali: Hey I was wondering. If you aren't too busy rn, want to call me? I have a lot of homework.

 (。>﹏<。)

Evelynn blinked, staring at the strange emoji as a smirk curled at her lips.

The hot magenta haired female grabbed a stand for her phone and pressed the call button when setting down the device and put an earpiece in her ear as it connected to her phone.

As the phone call was answered. Both Akali's eyes met with Eve's.

Akali grinned happily, "I hope I'm not bothering you."

The Vixen held up a hand, continuing to smile as she felt her eyes soften.

"Not at all, I've already finished my work. Unlike someone." She said, pointing to the textbook she could see through the camera.

The female let out a long sigh and glared before returning to a smile.

"If only I had someone to help." 

Evelynn smirked evilly. "What's your dorm number so I can try to help later?"

She was busy lighting a cigarette, not remembering her little promise as she then blew smoke into the screen.

Akali frowned, shaking her head.

"Room 503."

"Be there in fifteen minutes." Evelynn said before pressing the end call button and getting up from her desk.

The Vixen chuckled darkly while going through her dresser and grabbing a white sweater and jeggings. 

Humming softly to a song from Blink-182 she’d stripped down and quickly put on her clothes when the cold air touched her skin.

Eve then grabbed her phone, putting in her wireless earbuds and putting her normal playlist.

She made her way out of the door, looking through the window of the building she walked by, Evelynn had caught glimpse of Neeko kissing a girl at a table.